Pokémon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire (Ruby and Sapphire Remakes)!

I can finally get a legit Mew and have a complete legit Pokedex. :D

Also, about time they rereleased Pokemon like Shaymin and Manaphy in the U.S., because I only have the ones from 2007/2008.

sweet now i can fill in the gaps of my 'complete' pokedex from pokemon y

well minus hoopa and volcanion

While on the subject of events, I guess people didn't care much because Volcanion was officially revealed a while back and nobody said anything about it in the thread iirc. It's event hasn't come yet but supposedly should be sometime this year.

To be honest, this would be more exciting if I hadn't either already had the event Pokemon from their event, or hacked them in my game. That's still pretty cool for people who don't though.

Haruka Amami said:
While on the subject of events, I guess people didn't care much because Volcanion was officially revealed a while back and nobody said anything about it in the thread iirc. It's event hasn't come yet but supposedly should be sometime this year.
prolly because just because Volcanion has been revealed doesn't mean it'll be out soon, and we all knew about it anyway

i mean Hoopa took ten months or so to be made avaliable

I hope this is also the case the case for Europe.
It will be hell to reset for a good Timid Darkrai...

Cirdec said:
I hope this is also the case the case for Europe.
It will be hell to reset for a good Timid Darkrai...
the events are coming, just later than 'murica's, which is in february

i doubt they'll leave it for more than two months after theirs

also any more news about pokemon z?

oh yea the Hoopa event is starting in Australia on the 18th. Gotta get in on that shit early.

Crocodile Dippy said:
oh yea the Hoopa event is starting in Australia on the 18th. Gotta get in on that shit early.
wait i didn't miss hoopa

*googles*

goddammit i have to go to a store and get a frickin code
hate those distributions tbh

a bit off topic (perhaps we just need a general pokemon thread lol) but has the price for pokemon red/blue/yellow virtual console remakes been given in aud yet

You should be thankful you didn't have to go to Mcdonalds and connect to their VERY SPECIFICALLY named Wi-fi to get Hoopa.

Jokes on you fuckers I had to go to mcdonald's
it was basically an employee bonus.

Sooo I'm extremely close to completing the Pokedex, and I only need these six pokemon:

Jellicent
Joltik
Klinklang
Rufflet
Bouffalant
Volcarona

If anyone has any of these I'd really appreciate it, plus I have plenty of legendaries in my box. You can just pm me if you do.

This is the board where I should have put my Pokémon Platinum thread lol.

But anyway, I'm getting Omega Ruby (along with a 3DS) in a few days.

Wasn't sure where to put this, but Serebii is reporting that a new Pokemon has just been announced. It's name is "Magiana"

35Nu4IG.jpg

Might be our first look at Gen VII

Back