Pokémon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire (Ruby and Sapphire Remakes)!

Who cares about too much water, you should be more concerned about too much wind from Mega Rayquaza.

never quite understood the whole "too much water" thing

only thing i regretted about it was the one way trip paths.

Anybody with Pokemon between levels 15-20 wanna battle? I'm bored.

Quercus Alba said:
its basically just ridiculing those who nitpick about every miniscule thing, like the "OH MY GID GREEN EYES" debacle
I thought it's a valid complaint because of how this BS called "random encounters" work.

It's true that Ruby and Sapphire has this giant carpet of random encounter on the right of the map.

Maybe I'm taking this joke a little too literally or something.

Dr. Mario said:
Quercus Alba said:
its basically just ridiculing those who nitpick about every miniscule thing, like the "OH MY GID GREEN EYES" debacle
I thought it's a valid complaint because of how this BS called "random encounters" work.

It's true that Ruby and Sapphire has this giant carpet of random encounter on the right of the map.

yeah but super repels are incredibly cheap and effective.

Gamefreak75 said:
Donatello said:
And what are the new Pokemon that were added/the routes their on?

From what I've played so far, it's the same Pokemon that were in Ruby/Sapphire with the only new Pokemon added to the Hoenn dex being pokemon like dusknoir and froslass. According to Serebii, new Pokemon appear with the dex nav function so I'm assuming it's like diamond/pearl where after you beat the elite four, certain pokemon start appearing via pokeradar in d/p and dex nav in this game.

So basically post generation 3 evolutions of pokemon from the first three generations?
well, if you guys will excuse me...

5mUdXEh.jpg

Zae Eildus said:
Dr. Mario said:
Quercus Alba said:

But then you will be missin out oon experience.

Donatello said:
So basically post generation 3 evolutions of pokemon from the first three generations?

Basically. I'll chalk it up to it being a remake so it's staying true to the original, but if Gen 7 goes back to the limited amount of Pokemon to routes unlike X/Y, I'll be pretty miffed.

so, you can actually trade pokemiles between your games (i.e. Y and AS for me)

amazing

New Super Mario said:
Please tell me I'm not the only one with this game yet.

Plus who is the best starter? I think I want to go with Treecko.
Treecko >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Others

Yui Hirasawa said:
New Super Mario said:

Treecko >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Others
I'm going with Treecko, because he evolves into Grovyle, one of the best characters in Mystery Dungeon.

New Super Mario said:
who is the best starter? I think I want to go with Treecko.

Treecko's fast and has good special attack, but it has the most weaknesses especially when it evolves into Mega Sceptile.

Torchic's a good mixed attacker, and when it mega evolves, is almost as fast as Sceptile.

Mudkip's the slowest, but its a good physical attacker and it's defenses are slightly better than the others and has the best type match up only having a double weakness to grass. It's also cuter than Treecko and Torchic combined together, so it's the best Hoenn starter.
However, Swampert's movepool is kind of lacking compared to the others.

DragonFreak said:
Zae Eildus said:
Dr. Mario said:
Quercus Alba said:

But then you will be missin out oon experience.

random encounters dont even give much experience, you get most of your xp from trainers and gym leaders.

I guess if you wanted to grind to lvl 100 but otherwise.

I prefer the manipulated Encounter Rate from Bravely Default.

I'm gonna get this game on the 28th. I just hope it won't be as disappointing as Pokemon X and Y. I was expecting this game to be perfect. I expected it to be GOD!!! And it disappointed all my hopes and dreams! Game Freak, you *bleep*holes!

New Super Mario said:

Blaziken because his mega is broken, swords dance + speed boost, gg.

Vaporeon said:
Frollo said:
I expected it to be GOD!!!
Now now, that title belongs to Arceus.

That title now belongs to Mega Rayquaza.

Back