Pokémon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire (Ruby and Sapphire Remakes)!

Dr. Javelin said:
Pink Gold Tubba Blubba said:
Just do it like in animal crossing, where everyone can wear anything and get every hairstyle.

And while we're at it, have more haircolors than just various shades of brown. People have had green, blue, and pink hair in Pokémon games before, there's no reason to restrict the player to realistic shades only.
While we're at it, we might as well just make the player have the same customization options as in Fire Emblem: Awakening so you can adjust your face and height as well.
i'd have that + the skin color customization
green hair eyepatch shota go

Crocodile Dippy said:
^they should allow crossdressing
This would make me sooo happy. I would love to have a cross dressing male protag.

It's not really a big deal. Animal Crossing already did it, and that's another Nintendo game.

I am aware of that. What I said is that it wouldn't be a big deal.

It allows male characters to wear dresses and skirts, and while hairstyles are initially gender-restricted, you eventually unlock the ability to get hairstyles of the opposite gender as well.

So far it's the most versatile and least sexist customization feature I've seen in a Nintendo game. Pokémon could learn a lot from it.

Guys, this is Pokemon we're talking about. One step at a time. They only just introduced wearing clothes as an option. But sure, I'd say we can go with weird hair colours. And clothes that can be wore by both genders.

So far it's the most versatile and least sexist customization feature I've seen in a Nintendo game. Pokémon could learn a lot from it.

I think the only thing that tops that (regarding sexist elements) is Mii creation.

It allows male characters to wear dresses and skirts, and while hairstyles are initially gender-restricted, you eventually unlock the ability to get hairstyles of the opposite gender as well.

Pokemon is (was) a very sexist game, what with male/female IVs.

Halayà úbe Praseodymium Mario said:

are you kidding me

Toothless said:
Or the fact that first Gen you could only be male.

It's not that sexist. When I was a little girl, I didn't care too much. I did appreciate the choice in Gen III though (never played Crystal so yeah)

I still play as the male protagonist for whatever reason nowadays even with that choice (though I was originally a girl too).

tumblr_n58codw8lu1r3w1bho1_500.png

Everything is sexist or offensive if you want it to be.
Everything is not sexist or offensive if you don't want it to be.

People can take offense to really fucking stupid things nowadays. If they look hard enough it's possible to bullshit that they're offended with 'undertones' of sexism, racism, etc. I hate those kind of people. They only serve to be a nuisance.

From Serebii

It has been confirmed through a trailer on TV that Japanese variety show, Pokémon Get☆TV is to showcase world exclusive first footage of the upcoming games Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire this weekend in the episode airing on Sunday May 11th at 07:30 JST. It's not known what the footage will contain but we'll provide details and screenshots as soon as it airs

You are hilarious.

Godzilla said:
From Serebii

It has been confirmed through a trailer on TV that Japanese variety show, Pokémon Get☆TV is to showcase world exclusive first footage of the upcoming games Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire this weekend in the episode airing on Sunday May 11th at 07:30 JST. It's not known what the footage will contain but we'll provide details and screenshots as soon as it airs
Yesssss! Now off to convert that into my time.

Иeptune said:

You are hilarious.

A Blissey with 0 IV in defense and a nature which decrease it will stay forever in the PC box.

Back