Pokémon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire (Ruby and Sapphire Remakes)!

that's not based off its gender, though. just because an all-female pokemon might have bad stats doesn't mean not using it because of bad stats is sexism

Cirdec said:
Pink Gold Tubba Blubba said:
Purple Yoshi said:
Especially because the girls had so many more options.

I hope they fix that this time.

Boy options are a joke, now I regret for not choosing the girl.
I chose a girl for X 8)

Also with 3DS updating they could add ORAS mega evolutions (like the very likely MEGA SABLEYE YEEEESS) to XY

Crackin355 said:
Halayà úbe Praseodymium Mario said:
Pink Gold Tubba Blubba said:
It allows male characters to wear dresses and skirts, and while hairstyles are initially gender-restricted, you eventually unlock the ability to get hairstyles of the opposite gender as well.

So far it's the most versatile and least sexist customization feature I've seen in a Nintendo game. Pokémon could learn a lot from it.
Pokemon is (was) a very sexist game, what with male/female IVs.
Everything is sexist or offensive if you want it to be.
Everything is not sexist or offensive if you don't want it to be.

People can take offense to really *bleep*ing stupid things nowadays. If they look hard enough it's possible to bull*bleep* that they're offended with 'undertones' of sexism, racism, etc. I hate those kind of people. They only serve to be a nuisance.
Just to be fair, my remark was a bit tongue-in-cheek, lol. I don't honestly think Pokaymon is anti-feminist. It's anti-women as much as it promotes occultism and witchcraft.

Dr. Javelin said:
why don't we just cut to the chase and give every pokemon in existence a mega evolution
And if not, at least give the Mega Evolutions to poor, struggling weaklings like Arceus, Terrakion, Salamence, Skarmory, Excadrill, Blissey, Dragonite, Ferrothorn, Heatran, Jellicent, Magnezone, and Starmie.

Kyogre is maybe getting a Mega evolution. If that's the case then... we might get the new Pokémon God.

If Kyogre gets one, Groudon and Rayquaza are shoo-ins.

Cirdec said:
Kyogre is maybe getting a Mega evolution. If that's the case then... we might get the new Pokémon God.

Good thing I'm a Pokemon atheist lol :P

Cirdec said:
Not until Mega Arceus.

Mega Kyogre might be less powerful than its normal form, lol. It really likes that Choice Specs/Life Orb boost.

Mega Kyorgre would probably have the bulk or speed going for it

You have to sacrifice that key 2HKO on Blissey, though.

Halayà úbe Praseodymium Mario said:
Cirdec said:
Not until Mega Arceus.

Mega Kyogre might be less powerful than its normal form, lol. It really likes that Choice Specs/Life Orb boost.

Usually Kyogre wears either a choice scarf to water spout first and KO everything who doesn't resist it or either a choice specs to water spout and KO everything who even resists it.

Mega Kyogre is going to go without those two items, so in the end, let's see how it turns out.

Just in case people didn't know.

serebii said:
It has been confirmed through a trailer on TV that Japanese variety show, Pokémon Get☆TV is to showcase world exclusive first footage of the upcoming games Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire this weekend in the episode airing on Sunday May 11th at 07:30 JST. It's not known what the footage will contain but we'll provide details and screenshots as soon as it airs.

Magolor said:

serebii said:
It has been confirmed through a trailer on TV that Japanese variety show, Pokémon Get☆TV is to showcase world exclusive first footage of the upcoming games Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire this weekend in the episode airing on Sunday May 11th at 07:30 JST. It's not known what the footage will contain but we'll provide details and screenshots as soon as it airs.
Godzilla said:
From Serebii

It has been confirmed through a trailer on TV that Japanese variety show, Pokémon Get☆TV is to showcase world exclusive first footage of the upcoming games Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire this weekend in the episode airing on Sunday May 11th at 07:30 JST. It's not known what the footage will contain but we'll provide details and screenshots as soon as it airs
Now I know twice :)

I'd like to see Hoenn revamped :)

Crackin355 said:
Magolor said:

serebii said:
Godzilla said:
From Serebii

It has been confirmed through a trailer on TV that Japanese variety show, Pokémon Get☆TV is to showcase world exclusive first footage of the upcoming games Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire this weekend in the episode airing on Sunday May 11th at 07:30 JST. It's not known what the footage will contain but we'll provide details and screenshots as soon as it airs
Now I know twice :)

The knowledge is real! Now you're twice as likely to not forget. 8)

Vommack said:
Baby Luigi said:
I'd like to see Hoenn revamped :)
Howso?

Just a general technological revamp will make me happy. Even if it was only aesthetics. Gen III and Hoenn will always have a special place in my heart.

Enough with the Sableye, where's my Mega Swampert?

Super Smash Misty said:
MEGA SABLEYE IS MOST LIKELY A THING
GET HYPED
GIVE IT SOME FAIRY RESISTING ABILITY SO IT LACKS WEAKNESSES
The niche counter for Mega Kangaskan gets stronger, whoopeee.

I'd like Breloom to get a Mega Evolution. :(

Sceptile Mega Evolution looks horrible, BTW. Is it even real?

Back