Pokémon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire (Ruby and Sapphire Remakes)!

Иeptune said:
Halayà úbe Praseodymium Mario said:
LeftyGreenMario said:
Unlike Mario Kart and Mario Party, Pokemon gets boring extremely quickly.
PAHAHAHAHAHAHA sorry i can't stop laughing at this

That's what I honestly think though. Though LeftyGreenMario shouldn't have spouted her opinion like a fact.

The reason I'm still lurking around here because I'm still genuinely curious to how the game will be like, though I'm not gonna bother purchasing it.

Serebii said:
Edit @ 15:38: The Japanese arm of The Pokémon Company sent out an e-mail to all Daisuki Club members which ends up pointing out the differences to Groudon & Kyogre on the box-art, stating that they're showcasing "never before seen Pokémon", the same terminology they used for Black & White Kyurem, as well as Mega Mewtwo Y upon their reveal, indicating that they are more than stylised artwork of the Pokémon. We'll bring more on this as it comes
So Groudon and Kyogre either have Mega Evolutions or Alternate Forms.

It is similar in shape though.
And call it a stretch, but the symbol on Groudon's wrist looks a bit like a rounded-out Team Magma symbol...

Godzilla said:
Vommack said:
And call it a stretch, but the symbol on Groudon's wrist looks a bit like a rounded-out Team Magma symbol...
Or you now, the letter Omega.
<Is currently in conspiracy theory mode.

Godzilla said:
Vommack said:
Or you now, the letter Omega.

Actually, that's true. And new Kyogre's fins have what looks like an alpha symbol as well. That's cool.

Also, have we all agreed that they're Mega Evolutions? That makes the most sense. Maybe the Red and Blue Orbs will end up being their Mega Stones in the game.

All of the other remakes were around before megas were a thing, Misty.

Vommack said:
All of the other remakes were around before megas were a thing, Misty.
So?
Super Smash Misty said:
They're not different enough to be megas.
Maybe just what they look like when controlled by the evil team?
Also how is customization etc. going to work

I'm merely pointing out that there wouldn't be a reason for the other remakes to have different forms.
Anyways, something tells me that if Groudon and Kyogre do get megas, they wouldn't reveal them that quickly.

I REALLY hope clothes are back. That was honestly one of my favourite parts of XY. Especially because the girls had so many more options.

I think they're Megas, because Game Freak is going a bit crazy with the Mega Evolutions lately. I guess it's just infinitely more marketable to make it more hardcore.

...ooh, I just realised, what if they have Mega Sceptile and Mega Swampert as well? I just hope they wait until post-game to give us starter mega stones. Getting a mega evolution handed to made the game a bit too easy.

Toothless said:
Oh, I know! Kyogre and Groudon got successfully capture by Team Aqua and Team Magma respectively and branded them with those symbols.
That's what I was saying all along

They still don't really seem different enough to be a Mega. Although it's possible that Aqua and Magma succeed and they get superpowered or something, like Toothless said.

The other starters should get Megas, but what would really make me happy is if they cut out that abomination Sceptile and gave us Mega Grovyle.

Vommack said:
They still don't really seem different enough to be a Mega. Although it's possible that Aqua and Magma succeed and they get superpowered or something, like Toothless said.

The other starters should get Megas, but what would really make me happy is if they cut out that abomination Sceptile and gave us Mega Grovyle.
Is it bad I like Sceptile better?

Super Smash Misty said:
Vommack said:

Is it bad I like Sceptile better?
BURN HER AT THE STAKE

Nah, I actually hold Mudkipz on par with Swampert.

Well if we get new megas for this X and Y should get a patch to add those
Also since Mawile has one and Sableye is its Sapphire equivalent, we can expect MEGA SABLEYE
Hopefully an ability that nullifies Fairy so it lacks weaknesses again

i'd want Swampert and Sceptile to get Mega Evolutions just to balance out the Blaziken favoritism

Don't get me wrong. Blaziken is my favorite fully evolved starter. Just that the other two need more love.

Just do it like in animal crossing, where everyone can wear anything and get every hairstyle.

And while we're at it, have more haircolors than just various shades of brown. People have had green, blue, and pink hair in Pokémon games before, there's no reason to restrict the player to realistic shades only.

Pink Gold Tubba Blubba said:
Just do it like in animal crossing, where everyone can wear anything and get every hairstyle.

And while we're at it, have more haircolors than just various shades of brown. People have had green, blue, and pink hair in Pokémon games before, there's no reason to restrict the player to realistic shades only.
While we're at it, we might as well just make the player have the same customization options as in Fire Emblem: Awakening so you can adjust your face and height as well.

Back