Pokémon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire (Ruby and Sapphire Remakes)!

Glaceon said:
Vommack said:
Enough with the Sableye, where's my Mega Swampert?

1399666957035.jpg
OH COME ON
Give Swampert some love. *bleep*, make it Mega Mudkipz instead for all I care. JUST THROW ME A BONE WILL YOU?!?!

Halayà úbe Praseodymium Mario said:
The niche counter for Mega Kangaskan gets stronger, whoopeee.

But it's ass in the first place so I totally think it deserves it

Super Smash Misty said:
MEGA SABLEYE IS MOST LIKELY A THING
GET HYPED
GIVE IT SOME FAIRY RESISTING ABILITY SO IT LACKS WEAKNESSES
The niche counter for Mega Kangaskan gets stronger, whoopeee.

I'd like Breloom to get a Mega Evolution. :(

Sceptile Mega Evolution looks horrible, BTW.

I'd love that.

By the way, I actually just saw someone post it on IRC and thought that was the best response to the aforementioned post, I'm personally sceptical :)dk:) of its legitimacy because I don't know the person's source.

It looks like ---- so I hope it's fake

The artwork looks copy paste, that's for grass starters. :dk:

Artwork is pieced together from Noivern, Tropius, Reshiram, and Sceptile. You can even tell from the ear part of the artwork; it's all blurry.

It's fake.

Artwork is pieced together from Noivern, Tropius, Reshiram, and Sceptile. You can even tell from the ear part of the artwork; it's all blurry.

It's fake.

I'm kind of surprised that got the reaction it did, but I probably should've noted its probable illegitimacy in the post or something just to be safe.

The artwork looks copy paste, that's for grass starters. :dk:

It looks like it took quite a bit of time, so they may even be back for seconds if they don't faint by then. :dk:

Y'know another reason to be excited for this game is the new arrangements of the game's soundtrack

damn will that be soooo nostalgic

That reminds me: This remake will probably have a remix of everyone's favorite gen3 theme.

Pink Gold Tubba Blubba said:
That reminds me: This remake will probably have a remix of everyone's favorite gen3 theme.

Wrong video, here's the right one.

I want to hear the new gym leader song, though. Gen III's was one of my favorite gym leader themes.

Are you saying you don't like the drought theme?

What a very silly opinion.

it was so irritating who doesn't love it :P

Back