What are you listening to right now? (PLEASE put videos behind spoiler tags)

Oh! Ma Jolie Sarah by Johnny Hallyday.

Old Man River by J.D. Sumner.

It is kind of sad to listen to due to the way the piano plays, It tears at my heartstrings.

GTA V introduced me to this song, Space is my favorite channel in the game.

This reminds of the music from Funky Board stages in Rayman 3.

Yeah, the Funky Board music takes a huge amount of inspiration from general funk, and I really enjoyed the tune too. Hell, the Teensies themselves danced to disco. The Space 103.2 radio station has all these sorts of songs playing.

Shoutin' Time by The Inspirations

I cannot say how good this song is.

First Day in Heaven by The Masters V.

It is a perfect song to start a Sunday.

Noodles Can't Be Beat - Parappa The Rapper 2

Beyond memes, I think this is an actually good song. It's also a rap battle, and the only one in a series all about rapping, so that's a plus.

I shared you this one :P

Mary's Blood is a really damn good metal group from Japan, but not really well-known

It's weird that I'm the Russophile yet you're the one who introduced me to Krasnaya Plesen, Grand Courage, and Leningrad.

so i have watched back to the future before but this is my first time really listening to "The Power of Love" for the sake of it and it's a jam

Sounds typical for its genre tbh, in the same vein as Celldweller, but yeah I like it, thanks for sharing. What Will Smith musics are sampled in there?

Also, that made me listen to Celldweller's Switchback. I can't believe I first heard this one through the Vindictus NPC boss addon from Gmod while beating up the spider boss and I liked that music. I think I may prefer the instrumental for this very reason.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure the song sampled is 'Get Lit', which is actually a more recent song of his.

Also you mentioning Celldweller reminded me that he did the soundtrack for Season 3 of Killer Instinct, so I'm now listening to Enter the Battletoad.

Love Through Time and Space - SiIvaGunner: King for Another Day Tournament

An arrangement that combines both Plastic Love by Mariya Takeuchi, and Love Space by Tatsuro Yamashita. I wasn't too sure on this song when I first heard it, but it slowly became one of my favourite arrangements in the tournament. It's not as energetic as many of the other songs, rather going for a style that's more calm, almost simplistic at times, but I feel that's a welcome change of pace, it is why I like the arrangements for MissingNo. The song slowly builds up with a break in between each section, with each section being more complex then the last. It's an overall nice song to listen to, and a fitting choice for a song that was uploaded before the results for the Final Round.

The Fourth Man by the Statesmen Quartet.

It is very hard to keep up, but I can sing it and keep up with them.

Back