What are you listening to right now? (PLEASE put videos behind spoiler tags)

I listened to this song for as long as I can remember

Dream Theater - Odyssey

Dream Theater - The Dance Of Eternity <- previously listened

never heard of Dream Theater but I do love the jazz-metally feel of it. It's labeled as prog-metal, but I'm not too anal on subgenres the metal nerds are infamous for obsessing over.

Once I listen to this I dance since the beat is awesome

This song is at my top ten favourites at number 9. Hank Williams Jr. was as talented as his late father.

I have it playing on my CD player right now.

Shine Shine - Barry Gibb

This song is incredibly underrated, if you ask me.

That song is easily my favourite Rock and Roll song. I like the aggressive piano playing by Jerry Lee Lewis. And not to mention the aggressive electric guitar playing. White Lightning is still my favourite song.

Rock This Town - Stray Cats

I'll always love how energetic this song is.

I listened this when I was a little boy it was on the radio often it stopped being on the radio in 2006. I was two years old when I first heard the song. So I heard that song way back in 2003. Some of the lyrics came out of my head today and I found the song on YouTube.

I stumbled on this great piece of music earlier and it is an excellent song.

Казаки (cossacks) - Krasnaya Plesen

Dreamtime - Daryl Hall

I seem to have a thing for songs with compound words as titles.

Manhattan Nights - Jaared

This is the only video I can find for this song which I have a CD rip quality version of, but it's really good. I love the jazzy funkiness of it. Jaared makes amazing saxophone music.

If You Should Sail - Nielsen/Pearson

My 5th favorite song of all time.

This song has one of J. D. Sumner's lowest bass singing, at the end of the song, his low bass sounds like a World War II bomber. I can go that low myself too.

"He Lives in You"

The fact that this isn't gonna be in the new Lion King is a travesty. I don't know why they aren't including songs from the stage version. We are being denied Beyonce singing Shadowland.

Back