What are you listening to right now? (PLEASE put videos behind spoiler tags)

I listened to this song for as long as I can remember

Dream Theater - Odyssey

Dream Theater - The Dance Of Eternity <- previously listened

never heard of Dream Theater but I do love the jazz-metally feel of it. It's labeled as prog-metal, but I'm not too anal on subgenres the metal nerds are infamous for obsessing over.

Once I listen to this I dance since the beat is awesome

This song is at my top ten favourites at number 9. Hank Williams Jr. was as talented as his late father.

I have it playing on my CD player right now.

That song is easily my favourite Rock and Roll song. I like the aggressive piano playing by Jerry Lee Lewis. And not to mention the aggressive electric guitar playing. White Lightning is still my favourite song.

I listened this when I was a little boy it was on the radio often it stopped being on the radio in 2006. I was two years old when I first heard the song. So I heard that song way back in 2003. Some of the lyrics came out of my head today and I found the song on YouTube.

I stumbled on this great piece of music earlier and it is an excellent song.

Казаки (cossacks) - Krasnaya Plesen

Dreamtime - Daryl Hall

I seem to have a thing for songs with compound words as titles.

Manhattan Nights - Jaared

This is the only video I can find for this song which I have a CD rip quality version of, but it's really good. I love the jazzy funkiness of it. Jaared makes amazing saxophone music.

This song has one of J. D. Sumner's lowest bass singing, at the end of the song, his low bass sounds like a World War II bomber. I can go that low myself too.

"He Lives in You"

The fact that this isn't gonna be in the new Lion King is a travesty. I don't know why they aren't including songs from the stage version. We are being denied Beyonce singing Shadowland.

Back