Mario series related Dreams you had

I had I dream where Mario was in Delfino Plaza, and there was a Piant Piranha Plant near the shine gate. In the dream, Mario had to use graffiti to shoot at the Piranha Plant instead of water, and you needed to pay real life money to get packs of graffiti for FLUDD.

Watt644 said:
In the dream, Mario had to use graffiti to shoot at the Piranha Plant instead of water, and you needed to pay real life money to get packs of graffiti for FLUDD.

This would happen if EA took over Mario.

I had a dream about having Mario Kart 8.

No select screens, and I raced around on Mario Circuit (don't remember well but character was green, maybe Yoshi or Luigi) and did this weird insane shortcut involving gliding to a part of the track above me.

Here's a story that I heard in my dream...

It's called the Ugly Wario. Once there was an Ugly Wario. He was so ugly that everyone died, the end ^_^

Pink Gold NEXandGBX said:

It's called the Ugly Wario. Once there was an Ugly Wario. He was so ugly that everyone died, the end ^_^
Great story! ;)

It's called the Ugly Wario. Once there was an Ugly Wario. He was so ugly that everyone died, the end ^-^
Best one page story

4/10 - needs moar character development.

Shy Guy Forever said:
I had a dream that Princess Peach captured me and plastered me with kisses. (Weird, I know.)
You can see Peach's underwear in Smash
I had a dream I was Luigi and I saved Princess Peach

I had a nightmare where I got sued for slander for $100,000 for saying the original Game Boy Game "Donkey Kong" was a bad game.

I once dreamed that Mario had reached Bowser's Castle to save Peach, but this time he had to sneak around the enemies instead of defeating them. He climbed on the outside of one of the castle's towers. Unfortunatly he got spotted by some guards and fell all the way down again. Then Sonic popped up in his Super Sonic form and said: "Now I'll show you."

Back