Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pac Man

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Lucina

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Robin

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
It's a toss-up between Robin, Lucina, and Gren.

Still Rosalina, and then Palutena. Lucina doesn't call my attention in the slightest because she's a Marth clone and I hate using Marth, and Robin, well... I may have to try him sometime.

Lucina is confirmed to be at least slightly different so she's at least a semi-clone

also even if you do go by the rule that "a little different still equals clone," it's still too still to early to tell if she'll play only a little differently (like Roy to Marth) or really differently (like Toon Link to Link).

Probably one of the Fire Emblem people or Palutena as the rest don't interest me.

Smashgoom202 said:
I feel bad for Mii Fighters... no one wants to play as them first. :(

Don't blame the people who don't want to play as ----ty characters.

I mean preference wise, not competitive viability

Besides you can't even use those bastards online (I think)

Smashgoom202 said:
I feel bad for Mii Fighters... no one wants to play as them first. :(

They won't be my first characters to play as out of the Newcomers. But I'll certainly be giving them a good try with all the combinations that are possible with them. They're the very symbol of the Custom Movesets in my eyes and I'm excited to try most of the combinations (Cause trying them all would take a while)

Eh. I think I'll play as Mii just for the sheer fact that my Miis of Tony Stark (Gunner), Bane (Brawler), and Goku (Brawler) can fight.

It's kind of a shame those Miis barely, if at all, look as the characters they're trying to portray as.

brawl hacking plz

My Tony Stark one looks decent (as decent as a Mii can get I suppose).

Bane was very tricky but I managed to mess with his face enough to make it look like he's wearing a mask.

There has been decent lookalike Miis. Some may be hard to do. But there is this website that keeps QR Codes and/or Instructions on doing Miis on here that actually do look decent (The higher rated ones I believe are always on the first pages of each of the sections)

Even the best Miis look like monstrosities

I dunno, seeing "Spongebob" look-alike Miis give me the ----ty "character" creatures from Spore vibe

Northern Verve said:
There has been decent lookalike Miis. Some may be hard to do. But there is this website that keeps QR Codes and/or Instructions on doing Miis on here that actually do look decent (The higher rated ones I believe are always on the first pages of each of the sections)
OMFG, there is Levi from Attack on Titans. Must save website.

Baby Man said:
I dunno, seeing "Spongebob" look-alike Miis give me the ----ty "character" creatures from Spore vibe

Spongebob Miis don't qualify as regular Miis that I was talking about :P

I meant Miis that are supposed to be based on actual humans that we make of ourselves, our family, celebrities, etc.

But anyway, I'm one of those (Feels like I'm one of the few actually) who actually do see excellent merit of the Miis inclusion. Heck we already have one of the patented crossover comics that we always look forward to between Smash characters from Smash fans

tumblr_n7u418SP1S1qhhvubo1_1280.jpg

Northern Verve said:
Baby Man said:

I meant Miis that are supposed to be based on actual humans that we make of ourselves, our family, celebrities, etc.

But anyway, I'm one of those (Feels like I'm one of the few actually) who actually do see excellent merit of the Miis inclusion. Heck we already have one of the patented crossover comics that we always look forward to between Smash characters from Smash fans

Cute and clever. Now here's the dark side of it.

tumblr_n8m0uzdfrq1s5uzk3o1_500.png

Lumastar said:
Northern Verve said:
Baby Man said:

Is that a Mii or a robot?

Most Miis based on Mario characters have the same creepy factor.

Shy​ Guy said:
Lumastar said:
Northern Verve said:
Baby Man said:

Is that a Mii or a robot?
Both. Obviously.

Back