Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pac Man

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Lucina

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Robin

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
Little Mac, DEFINITELY Little Mac. He was one of my most-wanted characters, and he just looks Hella awesome! ;D

:luma: Is it possible to change my vote?

Well, assuming that all of them are unlocked at the beginning, I would pick Rosalina.

However, I have a feeling she won't be default, and Villager will most likely be, he will probably be the first I end up playing as.

Armin Arlert said:
Well, assuming that all of them are unlocked at the beginning, I would pick Rosalina.

However, I have a feeling she won't be default, and Villager will most likely be, he will probably be the first I end up playing as.
She's on the cover. She's default.

oh what i'm the only person who voted palutena? what's wrong with you people

guess this comes from kid icarus being one of the only recent nintendo games i really enjoyed

GalacticPetey said:
Armin Arlert said:

That may not be neccessarily true...

Not BMB said:
GalacticPetey said:
Armin Arlert said:

That may not be neccessarily true...
well in all the past games only default characters have been on le covers so more than likely she'll be default, unless they decide to break the trend now and I really don't know why they would do that

see i already get to answer little mac

mainly cause he's who i used in the 3DS/Wii U demos but also because he might be the most balanced offensive/defensive fighter in smash bros by the standard of "attack hard on the ground, but try to stay away to not get launched into the air for instadoom"

Dany Lannister said:
Wii Fit Trainer or Greninja

I don't give a fuck about them as characters but they look like they'd be pretty fun to play as.
screw this

i'm definitely going to play as Lucina or Robin first

Villager is still the character I want to try out the most.

Update the poll.

Anyway I'm going to try Robin first.

Back