Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Lucina

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Robin

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
With Greninja recently being revealed, I'll be using it first.

For possible future newcomers, I'll add them to the poll and have allowed vote changing in case anyone changes their mind.

If, if I decide to get this game, then Mega Man is who I'll play as first.

Rosalina

probably either megaman or rosalina.

Although chances of megaman are higher since im interested to see if he's actually good or not.

Wii Fit Trainer.

She's just so weird I just HAVE to use her.

After that it'd go, Rosalina, Villager, Mega Man, Greninja, and then Little Mac.

Wii Fit Trainer or Greninja

I don't give a fuck about them as characters but they look like they'd be pretty fun to play as.

Villager.

Every newcomer so far interests me except maybe WFT but he's the one I'm looking forwards to trying out the most.

I probably choose Mega Man.

I am Mega Man. I'm blue and cyan. Created by Dr. Light or Right, if you're from Japan. Also known as Rock Man!

I was sold the second I saw Villager, Greninja is pretty close though

Probs Villager or yoga pants, depending on who's available from the start

all of them except wii fit trainer, its rly hard to decide lol
i guess it depends on who i unlock first too cause im sure not all newcomers will be available from the get-go

Villager, probably. Greninja and Rosalina at least will likely be unlockable. Maybe Megaman too, I don't know.

Rosalina, although I'm 90% sure she will be unlockable, along with Mega Man and Greninja. If that's the case, I'll go with Villager first.

But unlockable probably means nothing; it's possible to play as just starter veterans to unlock a newcomer unless the requirements say otherwise. I'm pretty sure topic creator is assuming you unlocked all characters first

While I will never have the game, I will probably use Little Mac, his abilities remind me of Meta Knight.

Back