What are you maining in MK8?

What?

• Total voters
Re: Who will you main in MK8?

PuceGalacticPetey

Moral of the story: don't use abbreviations of your name. You think I like having my abbreviation shared with "little green men"?

Every time I say PGP I think of the Powerpuff Girls...

Magikrazy said:
When do we get Baby Pink Gold Metal Vampire Wahoney Queen?
Don't forget her rival counterpart; Baby Green Gold Baby Metal Werewolf King Queen IV the fifth.

whoever has the best stats

Hatsune Loki the 45th Sith Dragon Rider of Bag End said:

Why I have the feeling it's Pink Gold Peach who is going to get the highest speed.

Cirdec said:

Why I have the feeling it's Pink Gold Peach who is going to get the highest speed.
Because she's a heavyweight?

Halayà úbe Praseodymium Mario said:
Cirdec said:

Because she's a heavyweight?

I mean getting more speed boost than the other heavyweights, like Funky Kong.

Perhaps. But who knows if they are even going to return Mario Kart Wii's miniscule stat boosts? A small stat boost in speed sure helps in Time Trials, but during normal races, it's negligible.

I think it will, that would be weird Rosalina would have the same weight as Pink Gold Peach.

I still don't understand why Nintendo ditched the Cruiserweight and the Featherweight classes. Well, I guess it's Rosalina's car that has most of the weight to compensate for that. Logic.

You folks all know that I will be representing all the Mario girls (on rotation). They're simply the best.

*gets a deeper feeling that he's realizing he's in the minority here* :(

I'll be rotating between :yoshi: and :rosalina: most of the time, I'll probably end up picking Yoshi more by instinct anyway though Rosalina will be definitely for online tournaments for the higher speed stat.

as amusing as pink gold peach is, i'll probably end up doing the same as mkwii. main waluigi, and then when i unlock rosalina, main her (unless rosalina is unlocked by default, in which case i'd probably main her from the start)

Back