What are you maining in MK8?

What?

• Total voters
Re: Who will you main in MK8?

Zae Eildus said:
seems pretty meaningless to me and can probably even be troll bait.
Hypochondriac Mario said:
Sounds trollish for me.
Shy Guy Forever said:
What if he IS a troll?
...What? Seriously? Give me a break. If that's what you people call trolling, then you must have a pretty loose definition of it. Last time I checked, trolling was posting offensive content with the intention of provoking a response from people. I don't see how anything I've said could even remotely be interpreted as such, especially considering that it's one of the tamest posts I've made recently (at least compared to my Bowser rants). There's a huge difference between showing indifference and coming in and saying "I won't main as anyone, because this game sucks".

Hé, SolarBlaze, you took my post out of context. Here's the context.

Hypochondriac Mario said:
I don't go into a random "What's your favorite Marvel hero?" and proclaim, "No one because I don't like Marvel". Sounds trollish for me.

I'd feel like a troll if I did this.

You don't have to post in a board to show your indifference either.

i dont care what your definition of troll is, doesnt change the fact that other people can perceive as troll bait.

It's not what you think, its what the others may think.

I choose a heavy character (whoever is fastest :metal:) and a light character (most of the time that's Yoshi :yoshi:) for most Mario Kart games, and I use them each about as much. 'Cause acceleration is important for online, and speed is important for time trials.

But I dunno, maybe this time heavy characters can have better acceleration than in 7, in which case my whole system will be messed up. :P

EmeraldDiamond said:
No one, my parents will never let me get a Wii U {even though Wi-Fi is discontinuing for MKWii, never gonna be able to play online again :(}. If I got it, however, Daisy, Rosalina, or my Mii. We always fight over the girls in my house.

I sent you a message, show it to your parent, it outlines 5 reasons why the Upgrade is worth it, your welcome in advance.

btw, back on topic, as part of my protest against Mashiro Sakurai's character choices for SSB4, I will be maining Daisy.

EmeraldDiamond said:
No one, my parents will never let me get a Wii U {even though Wi-Fi is discontinuing for MKWii, never gonna be able to play online again :(}. If I got it, however, Daisy, Rosalina, or my Mii. We always fight over the girls in my house.

I feel so sorry for you. :( I have a Wii U, I got one the hard way, now I'm doing the lawns every two weeks (until I leave in a few decades :P) either that or slowly pay it back, but I won't chance not getting MK8. :P

I will most likely play as either Toad, Koopa or quite possibly Metal Mario. I have always leaned more toward the lighter characters because of there speed and agility. In Double Dash, it actually mattered what weight your characters were so I always went with Toad and Parakoopa.

If I'm in the mood for something different, I might just go with my Mii.

Out of the confirmed characters; Yoshi and/or Iggy Koopa will be my go-to choices.

Bumping this due to the new character additions.

It's not changing my preferences.

Pink Gold Peach

Probably Ludwig.

PINK GOLD PEACH, OBVIOUSLY.

SHE'S EVERYONE'S FAVORITE AND MOST REQUESTED CHARACTER.

I can already tell PGP is going to be the next Honey Queen in terms of reactions by fans.

She's more like the next Baby Daisy, but again, we do have Baby Rosalina...

Every MK game since DS has had 1 or 2 characters getting way too much hate. DS had ROB, Wii had Baby Daisy, 7 had Honey Queen, and now 8 has PGP. I actually haven't seen a lot of hate towards Baby Rosalina, besides Anser.

PeteyPiranhaPerson said:
I actually haven't seen a lot of hate towards Baby Rosalina, besides Anser.
I suppose she came off cleaner because the hate was channeled at Pink Gold Peach.

I'm actually cool with PGP. I'm probably never gonna play as her, so why get all worked up about it?

Ugh, I don't like PGP as an abbreviation. I guess I'm gonna have to live with it.

Sorry? I'd rather type 3 letters than typing 13 every time I have to refer to her. I'm on a tablet most of the time and don't have a keyboard.

I see. It's not just you either; the abbreviation has been cropping up more and more places, so don't take it personally, (laughs).

Back