Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh...Boring...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Toadbert101 said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Nintendo Power said:
Brotherly Love
As if Punch-Out!!, the DSi, and Sin and Punishment 2 weren't enough to get us frothing, Nintendo also announced Mario and Luigi RPG 3 (working title) at their recent media summit. Details remain scarce on this DS adventure from the makers of Superstar Saga and Partners in Time, but we know that Bowser will be joining the brothers as a playable character.

And then here's our article: Mario & Luigi RPG 3

wth?

What's wrong with it?
Well, we already have that much more info than Nintendo's official magazine.

ShyGuy27 said:
Toadbert101 said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Nintendo Power said:
Brotherly Love
As if Punch-Out!!, the DSi, and Sin and Punishment 2 weren't enough to get us frothing, Nintendo also announced Mario and Luigi RPG 3 (working title) at their recent media summit. Details remain scarce on this DS adventure from the makers of Superstar Saga and Partners in Time, but we know that Bowser will be joining the brothers as a playable character.

wth?

What's wrong with it?
I think that was just a news headline, and it wasn't supposed to go in intricate detail.

Halvin said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Toadbert101 said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Nintendo Power said:
Brotherly Love

wth?

What's wrong with it?
I think that was just a news headline, and it wasn't supposed to go in intricate detail.
That was their entire article on the game from the December 08 issue (just got it).

ShyGuy27 said:
Halvin said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Toadbert101 said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Nintendo Power said:
Brotherly Love

wth?

What's wrong with it?
That was their entire article on the game from the December 08 issue (just got it).
That doesn't seem like an article to me. I doubt it was...

Halvin said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Halvin said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Toadbert101 said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Nintendo Power said:
Brotherly Love

wth?

What's wrong with it?
I promise you, that was their article. It was off to the side with nothing remotely similar to further detail on the game near it.

ShyGuy27 said:
Halvin said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Halvin said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Toadbert101 said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Nintendo Power said:
Brotherly Love

wth?

What's wrong with it?
I promise you, that was their article. It was off to the side with nothing remotely similar to further detail on the game near it.
Is there a link with an actual picture of the page the article was on?

Halvin said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Halvin said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Halvin said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Toadbert101 said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Nintendo Power said:
Brotherly Love

wth?

What's wrong with it?
Well, I don't feel like taking a pic and uploading it or looking for it, but I have a better idea. You try to find it somewhere, and if you can post a picture of that page with more info then I'm wrong (and no photoshopping). If you post nothing, I'll assume you found proof that I'm right and you're too embarrassed to post it. GO!!!

ShyGuy27 said:
Halvin said:
Well, I don't feel like taking a pic and uploading it or looking for it, but I have a better idea. You try to find it somewhere, and if you can post a picture of that page with more info then I'm wrong (and no photoshopping). If you post nothing, I'll assume you found proof that I'm right and you're too embarrassed to post it. GO!!!
W/e. You lie.

Halvin said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Halvin said:
W/e. You lie.
I'll help. It was from the "Holiday 2008 Subscribers Edition" on page 18.

ShyGuy27 said:
Halvin said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Halvin said:
W/e. You lie.
Nope, don't see it anywhere.

Halvin said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Halvin said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Halvin said:
W/e. You lie.
It's hard to find; took me two read-throughs to find it. It's in the bottom left corner of page 18.

ShyGuy27 said:
Halvin said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Halvin said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Halvin said:
W/e. You lie.
It's hard to find; took me two read-throughs to find it. It's in the bottom left corner of page 18.
Or you could be helpful in taking a pic and uploading it or looking for it, so I can see it. :)

Halvin said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Halvin said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Halvin said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Halvin said:
W/e. You lie.
Or you could be helpful in taking a pic and uploading it or looking for it, so I can see it. :)
*see bold txt and lrn2reed*

ShyGuy27 said:
Halvin said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Halvin said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Halvin said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Halvin said:
W/e. You lie.
*see bold txt and lrn2reed*
*compare bold txt and lrn2see that I was mocking your other post*

Toadbert101 said:
I see the game's sprites are similar to M&L 2's. :( They need moar SS sprites.
I actually thought they were similar to SS's, but w/e

Toadbert101 said:
Mario6464SMR said:
I can't wait! It's gonna be so good!!! I love Mario RPG's!

You dont know it'll be good. Im sure Free Loader will think of something he doesnt like in it. :)
Of course...

But there's always something in some game that somebody living somewhere doesn't like about something, eh?

(Meaning, there can never be a "perfect" game)

BREAKING NEWS: Nintendo Power still has NO information about this game. They try to cover it with skillful writing, but in the whole paragraph long article they had about it, the only info they had is that Bowser is playable and that people are being Balloonified.

ShyGuy27 said:
BREAKING NEWS: Nintendo Power still has NO information about this game. They try to cover it with skillful writing, but in the whole paragraph long article they had about it, the only info they had is that Bowser is playable and that people are being Balloonified.

Wow, when is this supposed to be released anyway?

Free Loader said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Topic saved from the wrath of the 1-month rule.

A little longer and it would have been banned.
I don't think a topic for a game that has yet to be released would fall victim to that rule(sorry to continue the off-topic-ness, I just don't have anything to say about the game)
Nah, I've never seen any upcoming game topics fall into that rule's grasp.

I really want to play this game, but before I do, I plan on playing PiT.

It's about damn time we heard if it was Peasley or Fawful.

Back