Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Nice, I guess.

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Maybe not that good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh...Boring...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I actually thought that it was Peasley, but I knew Fawful would be the main antagonist in the third one ever since I first heard him rant in his bean n badge shop in PiT.

Toadette 4evur said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Toadette 4evur said:
Stooben Rooben said:
It's about damn time we heard if it was Peasley or Fawful.

wut about language st00by?
Damn is allowed.

It's still not nice.
I didn't use it as a negative term against someone, so it's perfectly fine.

Anyway, I'm happy that it's Fawful instead of Peasley. Peasley was just irritating.

ShyGuy27 said:
I liked Peasley.

I was thinking he was gender confused, the way he always threw his hair back.

Nintendo Power has another terrible article on the game, where they make a giant deal out of how Bowser swallows everyone. They make no mention of Fawful.

I'll be uploading a picture of the page shortly.

Well, since probably no one will go back a page to see whether I've uploaded the page yet, I'll just post it here:

MLRPG31.png

As you can see, the article doesn't even contain the name Fawful.

They're probably hoping that there'll be more hype over Bowser's playability.

ShyGuy27 said:
Well, since probably no one will go back a page to see whether I've uploaded the page yet, I'll just post it here:

MLRPG31.png

As you can see, the article doesn't even contain the name Fawful.

Ah, PiT sprites. :(

WHy not SS sprites?

The screenshot in the lower left corner looks a bit like a platformer section.

Free Loader said:
Toadbert101 said:

WHy not SS sprites?
Because the SS sprites are outdated, and a whole console behind. If those are just PiT sprites they're using, they probably won't still be using them by the time the game comes out, although I doubt they would bother making a new style, just new poses.
Those are definitely not PiT sprites. Or SS, for that matter. These are much smaller, and Mario's skinnier.

InfectedShroom said:
Free Loader said:
Toadbert101 said:

WHy not SS sprites?
Because the SS sprites are outdated, and a whole console behind. If those are just PiT sprites they're using, they probably won't still be using them by the time the game comes out, although I doubt they would bother making a new style, just new poses.
Those are definitely not PiT sprites. Or SS, for that matter. These are much smaller, and Mario's skinnier.
Maybe not, but they look very similar.

InfectedShroom said:
Free Loader said:
Toadbert101 said:

WHy not SS sprites?
I thought Mario looked a little shorter than usual in those shots.

Doesn't anyone else notice that Bowser's inards are bigger than him on the outside?

Plus, how can Mario and Luigi explore inside of him?

Back