Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Nice, I guess.

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Maybe not that good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh...Boring...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
you died on the last floor?!!!!!! that must be frustrating, yeah, that battle is extremily hard, not only the dark nuts, but also a pair of arealfos (the flying lizards) are annyoing, the hardest enemies on a single battle

MegaMario9910 said:
StaceyCrygor said:
Another game that truly makes me shout: DO WANT! =D
In response:

I AGREE! ;D
Well, once it comes out, that means I'll have to take my old DS out of my closet again... lol :P

ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
MegaMario9910 said:
StaceyCrygor said:
Another game that truly makes me shout: DO WANT! =D
In response:

I AGREE! ;D
Well, once it comes out, that means I'll have to take my old DS out of my closet again... lol :P
The DS is coming out of the closet. lol
A 2nd release of the original DS coming directly from the deep darkness of the back of your closet.

Edward Warpwhistlehead said:
that'd be sweeet
Not "that'd be sweet", correct is "that is going to be sweet". It's confirmed ;)

Whoa, blast from the past! This is officialy my fourth post on this forum, back in April. I predicted... and I was right!

Super Luigi Sunshine said:
MY OPINION is that a third M&L would kick-ass... I hope minor swearing is allowed on the forum, or else I'm screwed... :P Besides, Superstar Saga and Partners in Time are both American game names. In Japan, they're just called M&L RPG and M&L RPG2. I bet the third one will be called M&L RPG3. At least in Japan...

Halvin said:
Whoa, blast from the past! This is officialy my fourth post on this forum, back in April. I predicted... and I was right!

MY OPINION is that a third M&L would kick-ass... I hope minor swearing is allowed on the forum, or else I'm screwed... :P Besides, Superstar Saga and Partners in Time are both American game names. In Japan, they're just called M&L RPG and M&L RPG2. I bet the third one will be called M&L RPG3. At least in Japan...

M&L RPG4...5...6...7...8... what a great name. lol

Toadbert101 said:
Halvin said:

And I predicted. Correctly. 4th post, man.

Halvin said:
Toadbert101 said:
Halvin said:

And I predicted. Correctly. 4th post, man.
Neat

Isn't it coming out in Spring, or summit?

Halvin said:
Summit? You mean summer? Or is it some holiday that I'm unaware of? Slang name for Christmas maybe?

ShyGuy27 said:
Halvin said:
Summit? You mean summer? Or is it some holiday that I'm unaware of? Slang name for Christmas maybe?
It's an abbreviation for "something".

ShyGuy27 said:
Halvin said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Halvin said:
Oh, I'm embarrassed now.
Meh, w/e.

I want some more videos to see what the game is actually going to be about...

Halvin said:

'K

Cool.

Toadbert101 said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Halvin said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Halvin said:
Oh, I'm embarrassed now.
Dont you mean "summat"?
I say "summit", but maybe others say "summat". I don't know.

Halvin said:
Toadbert101 said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Halvin said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Halvin said:
Oh, I'm embarrassed now.
Dont you mean "summat"?
Back to the topic?

Toadbert101 said:
Halvin said:
Toadbert101 said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Halvin said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Halvin said:
Oh, I'm embarrassed now.
Dont you mean "summat"?
Back to the topic?
Of course. Because ML3 will be awesome. And nobody can deny it... HAHAHA

Nintendo Power said:
Brotherly Love
As if Punch-Out!!, the DSi, and Sin and Punishment 2 weren't enough to get us frothing, Nintendo also announced Mario and Luigi RPG 3 (working title) at their recent media summit. Details remain scarce on this DS adventure from the makers of Superstar Saga and Partners in Time, but we know that Bowser will be joining the brothers as a playable character.

And then here's our article: Mario & Luigi RPG 3

wth?

ShyGuy27 said:
Nintendo Power said:
Brotherly Love
As if Punch-Out!!, the DSi, and Sin and Punishment 2 weren't enough to get us frothing, Nintendo also announced Mario and Luigi RPG 3 (working title) at their recent media summit. Details remain scarce on this DS adventure from the makers of Superstar Saga and Partners in Time, but we know that Bowser will be joining the brothers as a playable character.

wth?

What's wrong with it?

Toadbert101 said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Nintendo Power said:
Brotherly Love

wth?

What's wrong with it?
Holy hell, we already have that much info? I'm not gonna read it, cuz I dun want spoilers. :#3

Back