Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Maybe not that good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh...Boring...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Yeah!! But what's the story line? Can't wait to play it, even with so little information about the game :3

Hope they recycle things. The closet they lock old things they made in there is Uber full, and is mostly Mario related...

Nonetheless, it's about to ASPLODE.

Free Loader said:
I'll start giving a s*** if you miraculously learn the game will have fun gameplay, a long and interesting story, and less f***ing extra character f*** things up.
Wait, no. I won't.
Gee... chillax.

Free Loader said:
Garlic Man said:
Free Loader said:
I'll start giving a s*** if you miraculously learn the game will have fun gameplay, a long and interesting story, and less f***ing extra character f*** things up.
Wait, no. I won't.
Gee... chillax.
English please.
Less swearing please.

I noticed the talk page on the wiki was getting to forum-ish talk, so here we are.

New action command (dependent on a bar in the lower right corner), Bowser being PWNsome, Chancellor maybe there, Toads all puffed up like giant pinballs...WANTZ. GAME. NOWZ.

WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

well you should at least put a source or a trailer, I found both, sadly there are probs on the page were I discovered it, the best part is that bowser is playeable WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bowser:

Wayoshi said:
I noticed the talk page on the wiki was getting to forum-ish talk, so here we are.

New action command (dependent on a bar in the lower right corner), Bowser being PWNsome, Chancellor maybe there, Toads all puffed up like giant pinballs...WANTZ. GAME. NOWZ.
'Bout time.

But seriously, I bet Fawful/Popple get an epic revenge against Mario and Luigi (both have sworn revenge against them).

maledict said:
WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

well you should at least put a source or a trailer, I found both, sadly there are probs on the page were I discovered it, the best part is that bowser is playeable WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bowser:
Here ya are

EDIT: Merged both topics and put it in Mario.

ShyGuy27 said:
Wayoshi said:

'Bout time.

But seriously, I bet Fawful/Popple get an epic revenge against Mario and Luigi (both have sworn revenge against them).

Srsly. I hope Fawful is in aswell. Lol in the trailer it was weird cos Bowser ate Mario. I wonder is his stomah will change from the version with storms and bowser statues in ML: SS :O

here's the trailer, looks like the mario bros will make their adventure inside bowser himself, and they must work together (again :rolleyes: ) if they want to succes, by the way, that fat green mustached toad looks alot the chancellor from mario RPG, is possible that is might even him

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/40748.html

best part, the BADASS will be playeable :bowser:

ShyGuy27 said:
Wayoshi said:

'Bout time.

That'd be pretty awesome.

Now I NEED to buy PiT so I know what's going on when I play M&L3.

Stooben Rooben said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Wayoshi said:

'Bout time.

Not really. Just like you don't need to play SS to understand PiT.

ShyGuy27 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Wayoshi said:

'Bout time.

Not really. Just like you don't need to play SS to understand PiT.

I agree, I played PiT first before SS and I understood everything.

It's kinda like Megaman. They start you bare boned no matter what game you play and explain the game mechanics and all. It's like playing Mario 64 after Galaxy... no real difference...

Shmaybe worth buying it.

Wario & Waluigi. Make it happen.

Though Bowser might be more likely looking at the last screen. And is that the Chancellor from SMRPG?

I hope the Bosses aren't ridiculously time consuming (if you don't level grind) like in the last game.
^This

Note: Another quote from another Forum.

Plus, how can Mario and Luigi fit inside Bowser that well nonetheless?

Lario said:
Shmaybe worth buying it.

Wario & Waluigi. Make it happen.

Though Bowser might be more likely looking at the last screen. And is that the Chancellor from SMRPG?

I hope the Bosses aren't ridiculously time consuming (if you don't level grind) like in the last game.
^This

Note: Another quote from another Forum.

Plus, how can Mario and Luigi fit inside Bowser that well nonetheless?
He's very spacious.

Stooben Rooben said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Wayoshi said:

'Bout time.

Not really. There will most likely be references to previous games, but plot usually is entirely separate. I saw obese toads in the video! o_0

Garlic Man said:
Stooben Rooben said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Wayoshi said:

'Bout time.

Not really. There will most likely be references to previous games, but plot usually is entirely separate. I saw obese toads in the video! o_0
All of that is common knowledge already.

http://www.mariowiki.com/Talk:Mario_%26_Luigi_RPG_3 Lotsa speculation here! And explanations. It looks like Fawful will reappear and maybe the Shroobs as well :eek:

GreenBugThing.png

BattleML3.Jpg

Fawful like creatures.

If Fawful returns I believe he will have more FURY than ever >:

Storm Yoshi said:
http://www.mariowiki.com/Talk:Mario_%26_Luigi_RPG_3 Lotsa speculation here! And explanations. It looks like Fawful will reappear and maybe the Shroobs as well :eek:

GreenBugThing.png

BattleML3.Jpg

Fawful like creatures.

You know, this game will never live up to our expectations.

Storm Yoshi said:

GreenBugThing.png

BattleML3.Jpg

Fawful like creatures.

That orange box in the action commands is bothering me... hhmm...

ShyGuy27 said:
Storm Yoshi said:

GreenBugThing.png

BattleML3.Jpg

Fawful like creatures.

I've had experience with that *coughMP8cough*. I just hope Fawful IS in.

Storm Yoshi said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Storm Yoshi said:

GreenBugThing.png

BattleML3.Jpg

Fawful like creatures.

I've had experience with that *coughMP8cough*. I just hope Fawful IS in.
I just hope Luigi's gonna make this one! *hides screenshot*

Storm Yoshi said:

GreenBugThing.png

BattleML3.Jpg

Fawful like creatures.

Those sprites look weird. o_o

Stooben Rooben said:
Storm Yoshi said:

GreenBugThing.png

BattleML3.Jpg

Fawful like creatures.

Those sprites look weird. o_o
Fun though. :)

Back