Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Nice, I guess.

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Maybe not that good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh...Boring...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
by the way, the koopaling shouldn't be returning?

maledict said:
Koopaling? You mean, the koopalings from Superstar saga? I don't know.

Garlic Man said:
maledict said:
yeah, those, they deserves a return afther years of ausence, they apeared on SSS, fawfull might return, cackletta might return, why not the koopalings?

maledict said:
Garlic Man said:
maledict said:
yeah, those, they deserves a return afther years of ausence, they apeared on SSS, fawfull might return, cackletta might return, why not the koopalings?

Yes, they deserve another chance.

maledict said:
Garlic Man said:
maledict said:
Not to mention Baby Bowser! :bowser:

(heck, who cares if there's no time machine, cuz most babies in Mario Kart don't make sense either!)

Garlic Man said:
maledict said:
Garlic Man said:
maledict said:

(heck, who cares if there's no time machine, cuz most babies in Mario Kart don't make sense either!)
On the off chance that you weren't joking, Mario Kart games are spin-offs; they don't need to make sense.

ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
maledict said:
Garlic Man said:
maledict said:

On the off chance that you weren't joking, Mario Kart games are spin-offs; they don't need to make sense.
Good point; Baby Daisy makes no sense, if any. (lolqwut)

at least we agree with that, by the way, I also want the apareance of a superboss, if you noticed, there's a superboss on every mario RPG exep the M&L series

maledict said:
at least we agree with that, by the way, I also want the apareance of a superboss, if you noticed, there's a superboss on every mario RPG exep the M&L series
Baby Daisy's true form?

maledict said:
What do you mean "Superboss"?

maledict said:
You are officially insane. A normal boss in PiT would take, like a half-hour to beat. A superboss would take too long.

maledict said:
Yeah, they need an godly after-game boss in the M&L series.

ShyGuy27 said:
maledict said:
You are officially insane. A normal boss in PiT would take, like a half-hour to beat. A superboss would take too long.
Sounds... EPIC! ;D

ShyGuy27 said:
maledict said:
TRUNKLE TAKES TWO HOURS D:

Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
maledict said:
Sounds... EPIC! ;D
Well, it all depends on whether or not they keep Bros. Items/Ulta-Free Badge.

This game is going to be epic, play as Bowser, I can't wait to finf out what new characters are in it =3

SmartGuy said:
This game is going to be epic, play as Bowser, I can't wait to finf out what new characters are in it =3
I know really. :D

Lario said:
Lario said:
maledict said:
Baby Daisy's true form?
I still say this. (+1 post!)
Wow Lario... quoting yourself to agree yourself?

Garlic Man said:
maledict said:
superboss is a boss (duh) that's usualy found on sidequests, asi their name implies, they are extremily powerfull, often suprasing the final boss, if you want examples of superbosses, there are
jinx and culex on mario RPG
the master on paper mario
bonetail on the thousand years door (this guy have higger stats than the queeny, but the battle itself is not that hard)
shadoo, super paper marty'o XD ( this guy is insanely hard!!!!!!!!! I had to play dirty agains it)

maledict said:
Garlic Man said:
maledict said:
superboss is a boss (duh) that's usualy found on sidequests, asi their name implies, they are extremily powerfull, often suprasing the final boss, if you want examples of superbosses, there are
bonetail on the thousand years door (this guy have higger stats than the queeny, but the battle itself is not that hard)
shadoo, super paper marty'o XD ( this guy is insanely hard!!!!!!!!! I had to play dirty agains it)
The master is really easy if you use the right tactics.

The_Chozo_Yoshi said:
ShyGuy27 said:
maledict said:
TRUNKLE TAKES TWO HOURS D:
...?

When I thought Trunkles; it only took me 20 minutes. He's freakin' easy.

maledict said:
Garlic Man said:
maledict said:
The triple dark nuts from LoZ:TP... I died on the 49th floor, and I didn't realize it until recently I DIED ON THE LAST BOSS LEVEL GAHHHHH!

W/e, a little off topic. :P

Back