• Maybe not that good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh...Boring...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Smiddle said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Storm Yoshi said:
http://www.mariowiki.com/Talk:Mario_%26_Luigi_RPG_3 Lotsa speculation here! And explanations. It looks like Fawful will reappear and maybe the Shroobs as well :eek:

GreenBugThing.png

BattleML3.Jpg

Fawful like creatures.

If Fawful returns I believe he will have more FURY than ever >:
Those sprites look weird. o_o
Fun though. :)
Did you notice that the first trailer for M&L3 is shown on a Lite, but the upper screenshot here is shown on a DSi? o_0

Garlic Man said:
Smiddle said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Storm Yoshi said:
http://www.mariowiki.com/Talk:Mario_%26_Luigi_RPG_3 Lotsa speculation here! And explanations. It looks like Fawful will reappear and maybe the Shroobs as well :eek:

GreenBugThing.png

BattleML3.Jpg

Fawful like creatures.

Did you notice that the first trailer for M&L3 is shown on a Lite, but the upper screenshot here is shown on a DSi? o_0

No. Does that mean I phail? :(

Smiddle said:
Garlic Man said:
Smiddle said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Storm Yoshi said:

GreenBugThing.png

BattleML3.Jpg

Fawful like creatures.

Uhm... only if you think you did. o_0

Smiddle said:
Garlic Man said:
Smiddle said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Storm Yoshi said:

GreenBugThing.png

BattleML3.Jpg

Fawful like creatures.

IMPOSSIBIBBLE!

Stooben Rooben said:
Smiddle said:
Garlic Man said:
Smiddle said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Storm Yoshi said:

GreenBugThing.png

BattleML3.Jpg

Fawful like creatures.

IMPOSSIBIBBLE!
Lol

Garlic Man said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Smiddle said:
Garlic Man said:
Smiddle said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Storm Yoshi said:

GreenBugThing.png

BattleML3.Jpg

Fawful like creatures.

IMPOSSIBIBBLE!
Lol

I think the sprites are cool!!!

ShyGuy27 said:
tucayo said:
i hope its as good as the other 2
Oh, it will be, no doubt. But almost all of us will be mildly disappointed with it.
Mario never dissapoints me :3

*Throws Hotel Mario in the trash can*

Lario said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
tucayo said:
Oh, it will be, no doubt. But almost all of us will be mildly disappointed with it.

*Throws Hotel Mario in the trash can*
I hope she made 'lotsa-mmphh...

:(
LOTSA SPAGGHE*SHOT*

Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
tucayo said:
What I mean is, we're all going to have our own little hopes for exactly how the game should be, and most likely, that's not what it will be. Basically, the same thing that happened with the final episode of Seinfeld.

ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
tucayo said:
What I mean is, we're all going to have our own little hopes for exactly how the game should be, and most likely, that's not what it will be. Basically, the same thing that happened with the final episode of Seinfeld.
I dunno what Seinfeld is, but the final episode(meaning III) of Star Wars amazed me. :eek:

Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
tucayo said:
I dunno what Seinfeld is, but the final episode(meaning III) of Star Wars amazed me. :eek:
Seinfeld was the greatest sitcom ever.

ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
tucayo said:
Oh, ok.

ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
tucayo said:
I liked M*A*S*H best, but I'd say Seinfeld makes my top 5.

I heard that Bowser ingests Mario & Luigi in this one, which makes me wonder where they will come out of at the end of the game. o.o;

Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
tucayo said:

I'd place Seinfeld on the better half of all sitcoms, but I still dunno what's up with the final episode.

Stooben Rooben said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
tucayo said:

I heard that Bowser ingests Mario & Luigi in this one, which makes me wonder where they will come out of at the end of the game. o.o;
1. I wonder how they can fit in his body along with a few others...

2. Maybe the same way they exited Yoob...

:-X

Stooben Rooben said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
tucayo said:

Remember Yoob? ;)

And they were inside Bowletta(Bowel!?! :P) too.

Smiddle said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
tucayo said:

I'd place Seinfeld on the better half of all sitcoms, but I still dunno what's up with the final episode.
It was a good great episode, but a lot of people were dissatisfied with it. It just built up too much hype.

GAH, the on-topic fairy just stabbed me in my heart.

Garlic Man said:
Stooben Rooben said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
tucayo said:

Remember Yoob? ;)

Never played M&L: SS

Lario said:
Garlic Man said:
Stooben Rooben said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
tucayo said:

Remember Yoob? ;)

Never played M&L: SS
*gasp* oh no, you must goes and buy it nao!! :eek:

Back