Super Smash Bros. Brawl Stages

Sir Grodus

King Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff
So, we know about the Mario Circuit, Yoshi's Island and Shadow Moses, but what stages do you want to see in Brawl? Mine are:

Gangplank Galleon: K. Rool's ship, the first half has it sailing across the sea, waves rocking it and kannonballs falling all-over. Next, it crashes on Crocodile Isle with a violent lurch, debris occasionally falling and waves washing over it.

Krem Quay: The flooded swamp of Crocodile Isle, players will have to use the surrounding boardwalks and ships to stay above the water, with temporary Krochead platforms sometimes showing-up. Bramble abounds here.

Luigi's Mansion: Luigi's haunted house, taking place the hall, doors will shoot open randomly and chandeliers will crash to the ground, with the power flickering on and off.

The Under: Pokemon Colliseum's seediest locations, hovering platforms will appear and disappear while players battle atop buildings and neon signs.

Fortree City: Players will battle on treetop buildings and the trees themselves, while rain and lightning strikes at random. Derived from Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald.

Thats it for now, more later.

All cool. :)

Name: Waffle town.
Desc: A town made of big, fat, sweet, juicy, jammy, yummy waffles entirely.
Home to: Smiddle
Obstacles: Some of the waffles have jam, chocolate, sugar and other stuff on them, makig them sticky and/or slippery. Kinda like the ice at mt. Icicle and the oil at Superflat World.
Looks:
4-waffles.jpg

Son_of_Suns said:
Well, maybe the Waffle Kingdom would work...
He said "What stages do you want to see in Brawl?", not "What stages do you think are likely to be seen in Brawl?".

I WANT WAAAAAAAAFLES!

A kingdom of waffles and breakfast foods..

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

3dejong said:
I WANT WAAAAAAAAFLES!

A kingdom of waffles and breakfast foods..

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
There should also be an item. When used, it activates an almighty attack called W4FFL3 P0W3R!!!1 which makes the whole arena blow up, making all characters lose exept for the one who activated it. Plus, it heals 27% damage points.

Heres some more stages I thought up:

WarioWare, Inc.: Wario's game-producing factory, players will battle on conveyor belts and machinery, that sometimes go haywire.

Construction Site: Where Mario and Donkey Kong first met, the stage has everything, slanted girders, broken bridges and rolling barrels.

Bowser's Castle: I'm surprised that this wasn't in the actual games. Players fight on the towers of the castle, with lightning striking and fireballs shooting from the lava pits below. The Koopa Clown Car will occasionally appear and either be used as a platform or dump Big Steelies on the player.

Yes, I know there all Mario-related, but I couldn't think of anything else, so sue me.

DARN IT!!! While I was in school today I remembered this topic and thought "ooh, WarioWare, that would be a perfect stage!" you beat me to it.

DARN IT!!! While I was in school today I remembered this topic and thought "ooh, WarioWare, that would be a perfect stage!" you beat me to it.

You can still post your own ideas on what a WarioWare, Inc. stage would look like.

Sir Grodus said:

You can still post your own ideas on what a WarioWare, Inc. stage would look like.

Well, I never got THAT far. You're way better at this than me...

For characters I want to appear:

Isle 'o Hags: Based off of Mumbo's Mountain. It's sidescrolling and has termites along places. Grunty shows up every now and then to swoop down and hit someone. This would obviously be Banjo's stage.

Thwomp Volcano: Since I hope the Baby Mario Bros. will be replacing the Ice Climbers, this will be their stage.

Creepy Steeple: A Paperish 5D stage. This would be Paper Mario's stage.

That's not possable! Because the Banjo-Kazooie Series is owned by
Microsoft, because they bought Rare. So don't get your hopes up, because
it ain't gonna happen!

That's not possible! Because the Banjo-Kazooie series is owned by Microsoft, because they bought Rare. So don't get your hopes up, because it ain't gonna happen!

Oh no.... it begins....

PeteyPiranhaLover said:
That's not possable! Because the Banjo-Kazooie Series is owned by
Microsoft, because they bought Rare. So don't get your hopes up, because
it ain't gonna happen!

First of all, it's possible. Second, Snake isn't owned by Nintendo, nor is Sonic. It's still possible in this of all games.

And heres some more stages I thought-up, all Metroid series:

Norfair: Located extremely near the core of the planet Zebes, players will battle on crumbling ruins and stone platforms. Occasionally lava will erupt into the air.

Wrecked Ship: Possible one of the creepier areas of the Metroid series, the lights of the Wrecked Ship will constantly flicker while a portion of the battlefeild is submerged in water. Occasionally the moaning and screaming Covern will appear to distract players while the ghostly Phantoon floats in the backround.

Phazon Mines: Players will fight in the half-destroyed labs of the Space Pirates, with erupting geysers of Phazon around them and crumbling machinery occasionally collapsing.

Nintendogs training center... teeter-totters and tubs FTW!

Glitz Pit: The crowd thows items at you...you know like beam swords and Bomb-ombs......

Excess Express: A battlefield on top of the Excess Express....

Cheese: A giant block of cheese floating in space. It can be eaten (with the "A" button) to replenish health, but this slowly destroys the stage and can be used strategically to make battles harder. Also, giant strips of bacon occasionally slither through the cheese, hurting any who touch them.

YellowYoshi398 said:
Cheese: A giant block of cheese floating in space. It can be eaten (with the "A" button) to replenish health, but this slowly destroys the stage and can be used strategically to make battles harder. Also, giant strips of bacon occasionally slither through the cheese, hurting any who touch them.

lol! thats really good...!

Luigi's Mansion: Players fight in the hallways of the mansion. Boos sometimes interrupt the battle, the trapdoors open and close, the lights flicker on and off, etc. Players can fight on the balcony to the right, but, at a random point in the battle, the balcony will collapse, taking it (and everyone on it) into oblivion. To the left, the players can go out of the wide (always ajar) doors to the outside area, where some of the trees are alive. Players can fight outside, however, they must be careful not to enter the swamp (or else they will suffer damage and be spit back onto the playing field). Players can jump on the chandelier, but it tilts.

Back