Super Smash Bros. Brawl Stages

It would pwn if Nintendo came to Mario Wiki and maded all of us in Brawl.(but it will never happen though :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: )

lol :lol: :lol: good luck if you can ever reach to nintendo and asked them for permission!!! Even thought the Game designers would have to redo it all over again!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

*walks in* They said we were already in it!

Beat the game 5 billion times as every character to see us for .0000000000000000000005 ths of a second! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Max2 said:
*walks in* They said we were already in it!

Beat the game 5 billion times as every character to see us for .0000000000000000000005 ths of a second! :lol: :lol: :lol:

'Tis true!

Hyrule Field : Fight in this awesome field from Ocarina of Time! As the fight goes by, the time will change! At night, skeletons will jump out of the ground and hit players!

Green Hill Zone : (Only if Sonic makes it in the game) This stage looks a lot like Green Hill Zone from the first Sonic game only in 3D! If you see a wall don't worry. If you run up to it very fast, you won't crash but instead go up!

Glitz Pit : Your fighting in the middle of the stage. This stage is A LOT liek Pokemon Stadium except it doesn't change. There's a big TV in the back, plus there are lights that shine on whatever player is winning. Also the audience may sometimes throw banana peels on stage.

------------------
Items:

Link's Sword : A sword that you can attack players with. Nothing too new.

Gold Ring : From Sonic, they appear once every battle. They heal %50 damage.

-----------
Trophies:

FLUDD

Already mentioned Luigi mansion only where you walk around and find your enemies and then destory them! Thats a great idea!

If we're spreading away from stages, I have two nice color change option thingies for Luigi:

1. The Great Mission to Save Princess Peach palette
2. Mr. L

YellowYoshi398 said:
If we're spreading away from stages, I have two nice color change option thingies for Luigi:

1. The Great Mission to Save Princess Peach palette
2. Mr. L

What others could we add...oh yes, Old Style! You know, white shirt and green pants? And the last one...umm...Mario's clothes!

Mario's clothes would be FTW... But you know, since Mario had Wario's clothes in Melee, why not give Luigi Waluigi's clothes?

I got's sonics palettes

1. Normal
2. Shadow
3. Super (No new abilities come from this)
4. Original

During beta planning for the original Sonic the Hedgehog, the programmers initially wished for Sonic to be much lighter, although the fact that the Green Hill Zone background made the light Sonic hard-to-see against, they were forced to make him darker.

...Is that what you mean?

Smiddle said:
"Normal" and "Original"? What's the difference?

Original as in "Was built for the game"!

A character has to have four colours, including red, green and blue. If there are up to four players simultaneously, that is.

I think 8 colours if people don't like them

Back