What gamers do you hate?

Crackin355 said:
Toothless said:
Crackin355 said:
Pink Gold Giga12 said:
I do not know in the slightest how the Sims is entertaining.
Drowning People
Setting them on fire, forcing themselves to wet themselves, torturing them in general, etc.
Does this make us bad people?

Well The Sims never got media attention from being a violent video game and "influencing" crazy mental people so it's perfectly 100% safe to drown your Sim and laugh at his demise ;)

Crackin355 said:
Toothless said:
Crackin355 said:
Pink Gold Giga12 said:
Drowning People
Setting them on fire, forcing themselves to wet themselves, torturing them in general, etc.
Naw, it is only bad when you do it to real life people.

Toothless said:
Crackin355 said:
Toothless said:
Crackin355 said:
Pink Gold Giga12 said:
Drowning People
Naw, it is only bad when you do it to real life people.
Collections of pixels with limited AI have no rights.

Pink Gold Tubba Blubba said:
Pink Gold Giga12 said:
If anything, Spore needs a remake, not a sequel. There's limitless possibilities anyways, so why would you do a sequel?

Isn't there a fairly limited number of body parts though?
Yeah, there is, but it depends on what you mean by "limit". There are 228 parts, not counting the whopping two expansion packs Spore got (which adds some more). It's always going to be limited. With some mods, though, you can get approximately twice the amount of parts, with hardly any restrictions on how you can save the creature.

With the mods, I can make Bowser, Mario, Luigi, Wario, Waluigi, Donkey Kong, Rosalina, the Koopalings, Birdo, Yoshi, and many other Mario characters that actually resemble their game forms. You just need the right parts and know how to take advantage of them (your creativity) to make them look like themselves. Or, you can make cool original creatures that put a lot of Original the Characters to shame.

To be fair though, in my opinion a few of the body parts were covered well, I don't think more arms are necessary, more mouths definitely though, and actually make the ears do something.

Well, the character he portrays has been losing his edge for quite a while, but people actually hate James Rolfe? He seems like a pretty nice guy.

I don't hate James Rolfe, just the character.

Magikrazy said:
PeteyPiranhaPerson said:
AVGN. 'Nuff said.
No. Not "'Nuff said." Could you please explain?

He's obnoxious, repetitive, and just calls games shit all the time instead of giving actual thoughtful reviews.

You shouldn't be watching AVGN if you want actual reviews. He's whole thing is entertainment and making fun of crappy games.

PeteyPiranhaPerson said:
Magikrazy said:
PeteyPiranhaPerson said:
AVGN. 'Nuff said.

He's obnoxious, repetitive, and just calls games shit all the time instead of giving actual thoughtful reviews.

Watching an AVGN video for the review is lime watching a Godzilla movie for the character development.

It's just not what the show it about, and it's not why people watch it.

Toad Eightyfive said:
PeteyPiranhaPerson said:
Magikrazy said:
PeteyPiranhaPerson said:
AVGN. 'Nuff said.

Watching an AVGN video for the review is lime watching a Godzilla movie for the character development.

It's just not what the show it about, and it's not why people watch it.
You clearly haven't seen a Godzilla movie. Several of them have great characters and plot. But alas, we live in a world where people just assume all Godzilla films are cheesy, mindless, and campy.

Godzilla said:
You shouldn't be watching AVGN if you want actual reviews. He's whole thing is entertainment and making fun of crappy games.
to be fair, the games he plays aren't really worth reviewing because they'e so bad and anyone can see that. if you want actual reviews, go check out the angry joe show

nostalgia critic is kind of in the middle, he's partly out there for entertainment but also is good at pointing out details in movies and stuff that detract or add to the drama

Also, I hope people can agree with me here: PewDiePie.

Let's see... He's overrated, all he does is scream and make videos that are repetitive and annoying, and his fans have some sort of "PewDiePie Copyright" on all the games he plays. If someone else plays that game, they start ranting about how PewDiePie did it first. Even though that isn't PewDiePie himself, there's still a lot of problems with him.

PeteyPiranhaPerson said:
Also, I hope people can agree with me here: PewDiePie.

Let's see... He's overrated, all he does is scream and make videos that are repetitive and annoying, and his fans have some sort of "PewDiePie Copyright" on all the games he plays. If someone else plays that game, they start ranting about how PewDiePie did it first. Even though that isn't PewDiePie himself, there's still a lot of problems with him.
I don't hate PewDiePie, he's really successful but I don't enjoy his videos.

The problems stem from his fans, they are the ones being a nuisance and repulsive.

All the people who say "Make a Pokemon MMO, then we'll talk." Pokemon is basically an MMO already, and would you really want to keep paying for subscription? Why do people think that will save the Wii U? MMOs are very hard to get a profit from unless it's WOW.

Back