Bosses in future Mario games

What type of bosses do you want to see?

• Total voters

GalacticPetey

Donkey Kong
In future Mario platformers, what types of bosses do you want to see? Would you like to have the seven Koopalings? Or maybe a collection of old bosses like Petey, Goomboss, and King Boo. Or would you rather just have all the bosses be new and original?

Just as long as they don't suck

I would like a mix of old and new bosses as well.

I don't know about anyone else, but I wouldn't mind seeing the Koopalings in a 3D Mario platformer, just as long as there are original bosses along with them. I was hoping that'd happen in Galaxy 2, but...it didn't.

No Koopalings or Boom Boom or any boss who's far too common, I'd like a mix of old bosses such as the aforementioned spiced up and the majority of bosses being fresh and original.

Well, I feel as though the Koopalings need a break. We should bring back old bosses like King Bob-Omb and Wart and mix in newer bosses as well. Boom booms should stay, as they recently got brought back, but after another game, should take a break too

i just want bosses that are actually fun, not boring as shit bosses the mario series has gone through since like ever.

Mario games hate new and better things. Better luck in another platformer series.

I want more Koopalings that fire a single easily avoided magic blast and roll in their shells when hit

Glowsquid said:
I want more Koopalings that fire a single easily avoided magic blast and roll in their shells when hit

Better yet: give the ability to stomp in their heads just after they're done rolling in their shells, before they can do another attack

And make them die in exactly three hits.

I think there should be a game where there's an evil clone if Mario who has the ability to use the powers of all power ups at will, that'd be epic.

Back