Will Fawful come back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RedShell said:
I really hope he comes back, especially for MK8. Come on everyone! Support Fawfie! (No, I have not misspelled Fawful, I refer to him as Fawfie occasionally.)
P.S: I am also worried he is dead...
I don't think this topic has to do with sport spinoffs. Even though Fawful did have multiple appearances, again it's somewhat different from the denifition of "being regular". Even that Nintendo finally make RPG characters connect with sport games, Mario's fighting partners would be more like prior choices.

As mentioned sometimes, Fawful is the type of boss like "I'm here so all of you have to die", which doesn't very fit in the scenario of sport games.

Dorayaki said:
RedShell said:
I really hope he comes back, especially for MK8. Come on everyone! Support Fawfie! (No, I have not misspelled Fawful, I refer to him as Fawfie occasionally.)
P.S: I am also worried he is dead...
I don't think this topic has to do with sport spinoffs. Even though Fawful did have multiple appearances, again it's somewhat different from the denifition of "being regular". Even that Nintendo finally make RPG characters connect with sport games, Mario's fighting partners would be more like prior choices.

As mentioned sometimes, Fawful is the type of boss like "I'm here so all of you have to die", which doesn't very fit in the scenario of sport games.
Pretty sure Bowser wants Mario dead more than Fawful does, simply because he's been a thorn in his side for far longer. Fawful hates Mario but if Bowser can go karting with his worst enemy, Fawful can as well. Also I doubt Honey Queen was designed with Mario Kart in mind either, of the two Fawful seems more suited to it, just because of his body type. Not to mention he has far more fans.

Misty said:
also did you know Queen Bee wasn't made in MK7, but SMG?
yes

exactly why your post over in that other topic made no sense

you said that if they were made for one game, they can't be in another

i used honey queen as an example of why that post was wrong

I'd let Fawful go extinct so the spokesperson for the Endangered RPG Character Awareness Association can stop bugging us as well.

Hypochondriac Mario said:
H. Queen >>>>>> Fawful
how

Hypochondriac Mario said:
I'd let Fawful go extinct so the spokesperson for the Endangered RPG Character Awareness Association can stop bugging us as well.
For the past week all I've done is respond to others' posts on the matter...

Zae Eildus said:
Fawfulthegreat64 said:
Zae Eildus said:

because fawful sucks that bad
If he sucked that bad he wouldn't have been in anything past Superstar Saga.

nsmb series sucks hard and you still see the same trash over and over
Unlike the main series, characters in the RPGs don't appear twice unless they have a large fanbase (exception being Geno, and even he got a cameo in MLSS). Fawful appeared not twice, but three times. I'm sorry, but for a Mario RPG fan you're in the minority of people who dislike Fawful. He's one of the most popular Mario RPG characters out there. Of course, to each their own I suppose.

i dont really care about the popular or the minority.

it simply doesnt change the fact that im tired of his existence and tired of people constantly moaning and bitching for him to come back, or be in a spin-off, or act like he's the ultimate character.

The word "overrated" is nothing more than an understatement.

No Mario RPG character is overrated. To be overrated they have to get special attention, appear all the time, and have a ton of annoying fans that makes one sick of a character. Fawful has not appeared nearly enough to be overrated. When I see him shoehorned into everything that says Mario, then I'll believe he's overrated.

If anything Fawful, along with every other Mario RPG character, is underrated because they never use them in anything but RPGs which are sadly not very popular compared to other Mario games.

No Mario RPG character is overrated. To be overrated they have to get special attention, appear all the time, and have a ton of annoying fans that makes one sick of a character. Fawful has not appeared nearly enough to be overrated. When I see him shoehorned into everything that says Mario, then I'll believe he's overrated.

If anything Fawful, along with every other Mario RPG character, is underrated because they never use them in anything but RPGs which are sadly not very popular compared to other Mario games.

you do realize that fawful does not NEED more games to be overrated.

overrated characters dont need more games to be overrated to begin with, they can be overrated in one single game, all this depends on one thing: fandom.

and as stated from you, fawful is popular, and he has annoying fans, like you. As being popular, this furtherly increases his chances of being overrated, in which he is.

There are many characters that appear in many games but yet still aren't popular, like daisy for instance, has appeared in the vast majority of spin-offs, yet she still recieves massive hate just for the simple fact of "hey im daisy!".

and just for the record, one character that only appear once in one game, can be overrated.

A great example is kefka from final fantasy 6, who deemed the best villain in the history of rpgs, this long before dissidia(sp?) came out, whom at that time only appeared in that game.

So if you think the only way a character can be overrated is through the use of many games, you are indeed wrong.

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
No Mario RPG character is overrated.

Define what "overrated" means. Note: the term "overrated" is actually a subjective term and may not apply to the rest of us

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
To be overrated they have to get special attention

The fans give Mario RPG characters special attention

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
appear all the time

What do you mean by "appear all time"? Does that make ? blocks a bit overrated?

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
and have a ton of annoying fans that makes one sick of a character.

This is true for RPG characters

Zae Eildus said:

you do realize that fawful does not NEED more games to be overrated.

overrated characters dont need more games to be overrated to begin with, they can be overrated in one single game, all this depends on one thing: fandom.

and as stated from you, fawful is popular, and he has annoying fans, like you. As being popular, this furtherly increases his chances of being overrated, in which he is.

There are many characters that appear in many games but yet still aren't popular, like daisy for instance, has appeared in the vast majority of spin-offs, yet she still recieves massive hate just for the simple fact of "hey im daisy!".

and just for the record, one character that only appear once in one game, can be overrated.

A great example is kefka from final fantasy 6, who deemed the best villain in the history of rpgs, this long before dissidia(sp?) came out, whom at that time only appeared in that game.

So if you think the only way a character can be overrated is through the use of many games, you are indeed wrong.

Holy ether, Batman.

td;lr Fawful is overrated because of his fandom.

Zae Eildus said:

Hey, he's less overrated than the One-Winged Angel. ;)

Junketsu said:
Zae Eildus said:

Hey, he's less overrated than the One-Winged Angel. ;)

that is true i cant argue then that, but my point there was that characters or villains can be overrated with one game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back