Will Fawful come back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The A-Team said:
i don't see how that invalidates my opinion that characters coming back from the dead with no explanation is stupid

It doesn't necessarily, but for me and a few other people it's an 'if the creators don't care why should I' sorta thing. :v Most people don't play the main series for story, or at the very least I'm assuming that's the logic in place.

Also, who says the series has to be in order? Most of PIT took place before SS. Meaning the next one could actually be a prequel to all of them, acting as a sequel of sorts to PIT with its time-travel gimmick. So who knows, Fawful's backstory could actually get elaborated on, along with Cackletta's, the Shroob's, Midbus's, and/or Antasma's.

or maybe they can just make a Baby Fawful

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
Pokémon Trainer Essentia said:
he's dead, silly

he blew up
Which means absolutely nothing in a Mario game. Do you really think that means anything when we have Bowser racing against his own skeleton?
Mario games follow the rule of "If there's still body parts, they can be resurrected"

Fawful literally blew up. No body parts left. Besides, it was made fairly obvious that Nintendo intended to have Fawful as the main villain of that story arc, he was created for that pure reason. They're disposable, like Wart, Tatanga and even Smithy. Characters like Bowser are too recognisable in the series, and are therefore here to stay.

It's the way it is, I'm afraid. Nothing lasts forever, and Nintendo feel that some characters run their course.

War Doctor said:
Fawfulthegreat64 said:
he's dead, silly

he blew up
Which means absolutely nothing in a Mario game. Do you really think that means anything when we have Bowser racing against his own skeleton?
Mario games follow the rule of "If there's still body parts, they can be resurrected"

Fawful literally blew up. No body parts left.
uh, cackletta didn't have any body parts left either

Dr. Javelin said:
War Doctor said:
Fawfulthegreat64 said:
he's dead, silly

he blew up

Fawful literally blew up. No body parts left.
uh, cackletta didn't have any body parts left either
But didn't fawful like capture her soul or something else stupid (idk i've never played a mario and luigi game)

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
Also, who says the series has to be in order? Most of PIT took place before SS. Meaning the next one could actually be a prequel to all of them, acting as a sequel of sorts to PIT with its time-travel gimmick. So who knows, Fawful's backstory could actually get elaborated on, along with Cackletta's, the Shroob's, Midbus's, and/or Antasma's.
I thought we got Antasma and the Shroob's backstory.

Antasma = bad guy locked away, I don't see Mario assisting in that to be honest, especially since people are likely to remember him.
Shroobs = Alien planet resources going, I doubt Mario is going to be involved with that.

How about the Elder Shroob Princess? She exploded, but her body reappears in Bowser's Inside Story.

she appears in the background during in optional boss battle inside Bowser's Castle

well, I saw a bunch of other Shroobs, they were all frozenplease don't go mad because I said frozen

Not really sure what to say about that one, but I think all that happened is that she was just defeated, and it was never explicitly shown that she exploded. Thought that was mainly just the boss defeated effect. People don't just explode cause you jumped on their head.

Or maybe she did. I haven't played the game in a while. Still, it could be that her body survived and Bowser just stuck it in his freezer and forgot about it.

Did she really explode? I can't remember too well.

She turned into a mushroom, Bowser ate it, and the soul dissolved.

Baby Luigi said:
War Doctor said:
didn't expect that
Guess what, she left no remains either, just like Fawful, yet you can see clearly her body in the freezer.

War Doctor said:
Hypochondriac Mario said:
Baby Luigi said:
War Doctor said:
didn't expect that
Guess what, she left no remains either, just like Fawful, yet you can see clearly her body in the freezer.
didn't her spirit infest bowser or something
The spirit is eventually destroyed, though.

Ugh why do you always have to bring this topic up? It's annoying listening to the same argument with no new evidence to back up your statements. I hhonestly hope Fawful never returns because he doesn't deserve to be in another game. He had his moment and so that's that. He blew up, the end. If they wanted him back, they could make some excuse but the fact of matter is they haven't. He's not going to be in another RPG (maybe a slight cameo or ref), no Mario spin-offs like Mario Kart, and anything else.

BMB said:
Ugh why do you always have to bring this topic up? It's annoying listening to the same argument with no new evidence to back up your statements. I hhonestly hope Fawful never returns because he doesn't deserve to be in another game. He had his moment and so that's that. He blew up, the end. If they wanted him back, they could make some excuse but the fact of matter is they haven't. He's not going to be in another RPG (maybe a slight cameo or ref), no Mario spin-offs like Mario Kart, and anything else.
actually it's completely possible that Fawful will appear in another RPG

yeah i don't see the problem with bringing him back if they want to

he's a popular character, and if he continues to make people laugh in another game then no one will mind his return despite the various impossibilities of his reviving

...and besides, since when has it been impossible for a character to return in nintendo games? zelda villains reappear all the time, bowser has survived the most ridiculous circumstances, and mario dies all the time

Dr. Javelin said:
yeah i don't see the problem with bringing him back if they want to

he's a popular character, and if he continues to make people laugh in another game then no one will mind his return despite the various impossibilities of his reviving

...and besides, since when has it been impossible for a character to return in nintendo games? zelda villains reappear all the time, bowser has survived the most ridiculous circumstances, and mario dies all the time
bowser survived getting cut in half in mario is missing super nintendo edition

BMB said:
Never say never.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back