Will Fawful come back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, remember Mario games butcher canon like crazy all the time, so Fawful returning wouldn't really be too much of a dealbreaker. Especially when they can easily explain a revival if they have to.

Just because they butcher canon doesn't mean they should

NO, and i dont want him to either.

As soon as I saw the title I knew who statred it, idk why (not)

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
With Luigi's dreams, however, so many references could have been made. A Paper Mario series reference wouldn't be too bizarre, and Mr. L would have fit well as a possible dreamy boss in Luigi's dreams.
Well before those, a princess of dessert seems to be the biggest question mark. It's indeed a pity that the dream world didn't make good use of references from the prequels.

Baby Luigi said:
My point is that Mario characters die and come back all the time. Fawful doing so wouldn't really be surprising since it's still a Mario game. And since they already did it with Superstar Saga and Partners in Time (Fawful and Princess Shroob dying in said games, coming back in BIS) not to mention one of the Zeekeeper costumed people is implied to be Fawful (That's just speculation, but his dialogue does bring Fawful to mind)

Pokémon Trainer Essentia said:
he's dead, silly

he blew up
Which means absolutely nothing in a Mario game. Do you really think that means anything when we have Bowser racing against his own skeleton?

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
Pokémon Trainer Essentia said:
he's dead, silly

he blew up
Which means absolutely nothing in a Mario game. Do you really think that means anything when we have Bowser racing against his own skeleton?
Yes, it means something. HE BLEW UP!

Bowser races against his skeleton because... it gives me a headache.

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
Baby Luigi said:
My point is that Mario characters die and come back all the time. Fawful doing so wouldn't really be surprising since it's still a Mario game. And since they already did it with Superstar Saga and Partners in Time (Fawful and Princess Shroob dying in said games, coming back in BIS) not to mention one of the Zeekeeper costumed people is implied to be Fawful (That's just speculation, but his dialogue does bring Fawful to mind)
which is stupid

It's a video game. Since when are video games expected to follow the laws of real life? Especially in a game in which extra lives exist.

characters coming back from dead with no explanation as to how they're alive is still stupid

The A-Team said:
characters coming back from dead with no explanation as to how they're alive is still stupid

welcome to the mario series...and megaman

i don't see how that invalidates my opinion that characters coming back from the dead with no explanation is stupid

The A-Team said:
i don't see how that invalidates my opinion that characters coming back from the dead with no explanation is stupid

well you can sit there and wonder all you want i guess but you'll still get no answer anyway.

The A-Team said:
answer to what?

weren't you curious as to why the villains coming back from their deaths for no apparent reason?

not really, i just think it's stupid that they are doing that

The A-Team said:
characters coming back from the dead with no explanation is stupid

I think it would be even stupider if the reason was incredibly awful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back