So...What is next for Rosalina??

In SSB series Peach and Rosalina mivesets ate pretty sweet and delicated

GalacticPetey said:
MnSG said:
While it's nice to see Rosalina get some representation, there are some things that she should avoid getting involved with. The Mario Strikers series easily comes to mind, due to its highly aggressive behavior.

Rosalina is too gentle for such content (she doesn't even have any signs of anger), but playing tennis or baseball should be okay for her demeanor.
But what about Smash, where the goal is to KO your opponent?

Smash doesn't have electric fences

Baby Luigi said:
GalacticPetey said:
MnSG said:
While it's nice to see Rosalina get some representation, there are some things that she should avoid getting involved with. The Mario Strikers series easily comes to mind, due to its highly aggressive behavior.

Rosalina is too gentle for such content (she doesn't even have any signs of anger), but playing tennis or baseball should be okay for her demeanor.
But what about Smash, where the goal is to KO your opponent?

Smash doesn't have electric fences
I hate Strikers. But I like to kill Waluigi and DK in electric fences

Why do you hate Strikers? It's okay to hate it, but I'm just curious.

Hypochondriac Mario said:
Why do you hate Strikers? It's okay to hate it, but I'm just curious.
Because I hate Soccer. Ironically, my country is know to be the "Soccer Country", I really hate it. Strikers is an soccer game, so.....you understood,right???

But in Mario Strikers, you can act all violent and there's electric fences without risk of getting red carded (except by Diddy Kong's special move)

Strikers is cool, but nothing to lose sleep over. Your gaming life is still complete if you haven't played it.

Strikers is more like a combination of Hockey and Soccer. It has bigger sized goal nets and you kick the ball like Soccer. But there's checking (Hitting people into the electric fence), and the ball can't go out of bounds so the arena is more like a rink rather then a soccer field.

Strikers is soccer, yes, but it's much different than the soccer you see because it's more brutal.

Characters are also more colorful, like Mario acts a bit more punky than normal in the game.

Why does Northern Verve keep confusing "then" and "than"?

Strikers is soccer, yes, but it's much different than the soccer you see because it's more brutal.

Characters are also more colorful, like Mario acts a bit more punky than normal in the game.

I should play it then, as far as I have Strikers Charged....

Ashley and Red said:

At least try it before you judge it

beats me. he's able to type out full-bodied paragraphs and he still can't tell the difference between "then" and "than" repeatedly, unless he's doing that on purpose.

Oh, I never realized. My bad.

Lakitu de Vlot said:
That's just a difference in American and British English afaik. Funny though how you never noted I use 'then' too.
Weird, the British How it Works magazine makes a distinction between "then" and "than". E.g. "speed and altitude ruled the roost in both the military[...] but also in commerce with cargo, weaponry, and, most importantly, people transported by aeroplanes rather than their slower, more ungainly cousins."

Ashley and Red said:
Baby Luigi said:
Ashley and Red said:

At least try it before you judge it

I have pkayed it today....It is amazing, I was wrong... :P

Soccer =/= Mario soccer. Never judge a game just because it's soccer because it's Next Level Games.

I prefer her SMG(2)+MKW appearances only. Rosalina saying meow along with losing the voice echo ruined it for me.

Rosalina's voice is becoming more "Princess Peach-y", in my opinion.

Compare SM3DW/MK8 Rosalina's voice with Princess Peach's voice.

I haven't heard much of her voice in Mario Kart 8, but I already hate it. The way she laughs in the trailer where she was revealed is cringe-worthy.

Back