General Discussion

Swiftie_Luma

I'd never walk Cornelia Street again.
Sometimes.

In this particular instance she asked me for the modification of her page since i have asked her some questions to complete the wiki page in the past (around 2014-2015).

She is a very nice and talented lady.

Doomhiker

Cheep Cheep
Poll Committee
I was thinking about creating a Infinite lives page documenting all of the times that there was an infinite lives trick in a game, and Alex95 told me to ask others if they think a page on that should be created, which is what I am asking.

LeftyGreenMario

Mushroom Kingdom's second greenest plumber
Yes, I don't see a reason not to. It's even a recurring element in the Mario series, and Nintendo is aware of the trick (such as iirc a segment on 9-Volt in a WarioWare game, I think Smooth Moves, briefly showing Mario from Super Mario Bros. performing that trick).

Glowsquid

Shine Sprite
Forum Moderator
Wiki Bureaucrat
Core 'Shroom Staff
Doomhiker said:
I was thinking about creating a Infinite lives page documenting all of the times that there was an infinite lives trick in a game, and Alex95 told me to ask others if they think a page on that should be created, which is what I am asking.
That's a great idea.

TheFlameChomp

Spiny
Wiki Administrator
Doomhiker said:
I wouldn’t be opposed to that, since the wiki only really talks about infinite life tricks on glitch pages currently, even though they are not all glitches.

LeftyGreenMario

Mushroom Kingdom's second greenest plumber
How is it considered a glitch? It's a quirk of the game, it shouldn't be there unless it involves mechanics not working the way they should.