General Discussion

Swiftie_Luma

Moon Prism Power!!!
Sometimes.

In this particular instance she asked me for the modification of her page since i have asked her some questions to complete the wiki page in the past (around 2014-2015).

She is a very nice and talented lady.

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
Wiki Patroller
You should be fine, then. Thanks for the notification of that.

Doomhiker

Bob-omb
Wiki Patroller
Core 'Shroom Staff
I was thinking about creating a Infinite lives page documenting all of the times that there was an infinite lives trick in a game, and Alex95 told me to ask others if they think a page on that should be created, which is what I am asking.

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
Wiki Patroller
I am completely in support of this.

Penguin Mario

🐧Penguins. Lots of them.🐧🐧🐧🐧
Yes, I don't see a reason not to. It's even a recurring element in the Mario series, and Nintendo is aware of the trick (such as iirc a segment on 9-Volt in a WarioWare game, I think Smooth Moves, briefly showing Mario from Super Mario Bros. performing that trick).

Glowsquid

Shine Sprite
Forum Moderator
Wiki Bureaucrat
Core 'Shroom Staff
Doomhiker said:
I was thinking about creating a Infinite lives page documenting all of the times that there was an infinite lives trick in a game, and Alex95 told me to ask others if they think a page on that should be created, which is what I am asking.
That's a great idea.

TheFlameChomp

Cheep Cheep
Retired Wiki Staff
Doomhiker said:
I wouldn’t be opposed to that, since the wiki only really talks about infinite life tricks on glitch pages currently, even though they are not all glitches.

Penguin Mario

🐧Penguins. Lots of them.🐧🐧🐧🐧
How is it considered a glitch? It's a quirk of the game, it shouldn't be there unless it involves mechanics not working the way they should.