Valentine's Day

I hope so too. Thank you very much. :)

Hypochondriac Mario said:
Baby Luigi said:
For me, Valentine's Day is always something just....pointless to me. I usually just ignore it.
In our perspective, it's pointless and stupid. Probably the most boring holiday of the year. In creative writing, we had to writing a f***ing love poem as an assignment for Valentine's Day. And everyone's poem had to be read out loud in class. Blech. One of the most sugary honey-dripping vomit fest week in my life.
I look into my heart,
And I see bloodworms.

(the original poem was longer, but those're the only lines I remember)

does everybody really have to be in a relationship when your 16
cause everybody acts like it

Niime said:

its kind of a society thing to be honest

its natural to want to have a relationship
its good to help develop emotional bonds at this age

You'll move on trust me. I thought I found a girl I'd love forever, she left me and although it took a while I am getting over and I think that there may be another girl I like, and I think she might like me to.

When I got out of school today my Fiancee presented me a bouquet of twelve roses and a small white teddy bear holding a box of a chocolates.

Squee~ This is the only day where actually fun to be a girl.

mt ex sent me an email today
apparently she needs money and felt like flattering me today

Fighter Zae said:
Niime said:

its kind of a society thing to be honest
That's too bad because I'd feel marginalized.

Michell said:
its natural to want to have a relationship
its good to help develop emotional bonds at this age
Is it natural to have no crushes whatsoever? I find it natural.

But again, my sisterly relationship with BabyLuigiOnFire is extremely strong and complex.

everyone develops at a different rate, or if your asexual then you may never wish to have an emotionally intimate relationship

typically people will want to develop more complex emotional bonds by around 12-16, but of course not everyone

I have been alone most of the time on this day, and haven’t had anyone besides my mom on Valentine Day. I do have to admit that I have been keeping an eye out on a person, and every time I see him my head turns red and I smile. I am 100% sure that he doesn’t have the same feelings for me, but I don’t love him in a way that I want to be “lovers”. I just love him in the way that I respect what he does, and that I would rather be friends.

I spent valentines day chatting online and playing half life 2
I went to salvation army and they just happened to have some second hand jp figs last night, so I've been goofing around with those today too
and shockingly, I'm having a pretty fun day overall

Michell said:
you should send her a small box filled with monopoly money

Fawful, dude, I get that you're upset and I've gone through a breakup before that I thought I'd never recover from. You find ways to get over it and move on, but for the meantime can you please spare us the constant reminding that you're upset over this because I'm sure a bunch of people are tired of seeing you post it absolutely everywhere you can imagine. Please.

Anyways the heart-shaped pizzas we made at the deli today flew out of the stores so the day was chaotic, so I'm really looking forward to post-Valentine's Day discount chocolate.

Hans said:
Michell said:
you should send her a small box filled with monopoly money
I would consider it, except that she lives in Pennsylvania, which is a fair ways to ship something

Uniju said:
I'm gonna wake up at 6 AM and not make a comic.
I lied.

I just got up and it's 6 PM.

Uniju said:
Uniju said:
I'm gonna wake up at 6 AM and not make a comic.
I lied.

I just got up and it's 6 PM.

How is it even physically possible to sleep for that long? :koopa:

I suppose I mustn't underestimate the power of NEETs

Back