Valentine's Day

to be fair though that was due to a pill i was currently on that put me to sleep in a matter of hours.

It wasnt very enjoyable to say the least.

Gulillilliant said:
How is it even physically possible to sleep for that long? :koopa:
I went to bed at noon. :yoshi:

GalacticPetey said:
I watched the Spongebob Valentine's Day episode.

I DEFY YOU HEART MAN!
I considered watching Adventure Time Valentines Day episodes, but ended up watching some Lemongrab episodes instead.

Morty said:
I'm really looking forward to post-Valentine's Day discount chocolate.
This. It's right up there with post-Easter chocolate and advent calendars in January.

I had a marvelous evening that culminated in my first kiss.

So....

I had like 3 friends that got engaged on Valentine's Day.

...ugh, it's just...it's so weird thinking about how people my age are already getting married...

Of course, my parents were only a year older than me when they got married....

Anna said:
So....

...ugh, it's just...it's so weird thinking about how people my age are already getting married...
Don't remind me...too late *cries in corner*

I, as I said, did nothing but watch Sailor Moon and eat candy. No confessions, no kisses, Nothing. Still was awesome though.

Today I'll probably get more candy to watch more Sailor Moon, because I can.

A friend of mine gave me some chocolate yesterday, which actually made my day because the chocolate she gave me was my favourite kind of chocolate.

Then when I got home, I did things.

If she is one (much doubt is had), you couldn't call her secret. Usually those keep their distance and/or are stalkers.

Count Bleck said:
Anna said:
So....

Don't remind me...too late *cries in corner*

Morty said:
Fawful, dude, I get that you're upset and I've gone through a breakup before that I thought I'd never recover from. You find ways to get over it and move on, but for the meantime can you please spare us the constant reminding that you're upset over this because I'm sure a bunch of people are tired of seeing you post it absolutely everywhere you can imagine. Please.

Seriously if this thread is sending you into an actual crying fit, stop looking at it. People aren't going to avoid discussing things because you can't control yourself.

He's having a fit at basically any expression of love in a Valentine's Day topic. I'm sure he knows what kind of conversation he's getting into just by clicking the topic, unless he's illiterate. If he doesn't want to be reminded about his former lover then it'd probably be a really good idea to avoid a topic about love, so the only reason I can think of is that he's forcing himself to be reminded of it or he's trying his absolute hardest to make sure everyone knows he's sad.

Anna said:
So....

Of course, my parents were only a year older than me when they got married....
Yeah, one of my best friends was engaged all of last year. Then shit happened, and now she's not. Most of our circle of friends figured it wouldn't last, tho, so it was good that it fell apart before they got married.

My best friend, on the other hand, has been in a relationship with this really wonderful guy for a couple years now, and I'm really hoping they end up living happily ever after.

Morty said:
He's having a fit at basically any expression of love in a Valentine's Day topic. I'm sure he knows what kind of conversation he's getting into just by clicking the topic, unless he's illiterate. If he doesn't want to be reminded about his former lover then it'd probably be a really good idea to avoid a topic about love, so the only reason I can think of is that he's forcing himself to be reminded of it or he's trying his absolute hardest to make sure everyone knows he's sad.
looked to me more like he's just looking for sympathy instead of actually throwing a fit

whether or not that's worse is up to you

Minako Aino said:
sure sounds like you two are more than just twin sisters

f7917e5d938704e51a23e8da5fefa57d8e2eecb6cf93a30cbb8197f42994720e.jpg

With the exception of New Super Mario, I believe, no one else here really understands twin relationships.

Back