What the flying freak is found in our food?

it seems to me that debating this would not go anywhere to begin with.

I admit the logic is stupid but really people should just ignore it and be done with it.

certain logical fallacies just bother me, im sorry

the other one that really gets to me is that one zelda fans always use to try and deflect all criticism of the latest game

1546286_740354685985545_1787608632_n.jpg

1601367_741297172557963_628242509_n.jpg

Michell said:
Castiel said:
doesnt coca cola have some extract from the same plant that produces cocaine
it used to
but now its illegal so it has caffeine instead
Actually I believe Coke still has the legal right to use it (they have like a special agreement with the United State Government. They just don't use it anymore

If you're responding to my post, the chemicals listed are what's naturally found within organic fruit with absolutely no alterations whatsoever.

Just because something's a chemical it doesn't mean it's bad.

PlayStation 4 said:
Why fruit need the chemicals?, they can just grow it and sell

Fruit is often shipped to other countries who can't grow the food themselves. Many of these would last weeks, as they're usually transported by ship, so preservatives need to be added to keep the food fresh. That's why chemicals are added.

Giga12 said:
PlayStation 4 said:

Fruit is often shipped to other countries who can't grow the food themselves. Many of these would last weeks, as they're usually transported by ship, so preservatives need to be added to keep the food fresh. That's why chemicals are added.
That is not what the image means. As pointed out, those "ingredients" are found in those fruits naturally.

This what I find utterly idiotic

Everybody's Nuts Pistachios contains a small print saying, "contains pistachios". I mean, really?

WHAT AM I EATING IN MY PISTACHIO BAG!?!?

Baby Luigi said:

Everybody's Nuts Pistachios contains a small print saying, "contains pistachios". I mean, really?

they have to label everything with nuts
regardless if its obvious or not
otherwise some company/reviewer could end up stretching the use of "obviously contains nuts because of the name" due to laziness, and someone could die

PlayStation 4 said:

this fucking chemophobia is what keeps me from trying to explain chemistry, specifically elemental chemistry to my friends

Baby Luigi said:

Almonds.

PlayStation 4 said:
AHH CHEMICALS!
scared.gif

Michell said:
Baby Luigi said:

they have to label everything with nuts
regardless if its obvious or not
otherwise some company/reviewer could end up stretching the use of "obviously contains nuts because of the name" due to laziness, and someone could die
Well then they deserve to die.

"Oh shit! There were nuts in this bag of nuts! I'm allergic"
*dies*
Natural selection prevails!

some companies might not bother to label things and they could get away with it if it was your way
people would die, and it would not be "natural selection" it would be dumbass companies murdering people for money just so they can throw out products faster

"people with allergies should have to research everything they eat first otherwise they'll die and deserve it for being stupid"
is what you're saying

^That's against the law, and besides, not labeling what's in there WILL hurt your sales

By the way, show me one case where there's a nuts product not having nuts on the title

Baby Luigi said:
^That's against the law, and besides, not labeling what's in there WILL hurt your sales

By the way, show me one case where there's a nuts product not having nuts on the title
you were the one saying that nuts were labelled nuts was weird, I pointed out why

Back