Your Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS predictions!

i guess so, though they basically took link's magic powers from ocarina and gave them to zelda as her magic powers. i can't really see them doing something like that with midna.

Thrawn said:
i guess so, though they basically took link's magic powers from ocarina and gave them to zelda as her magic powers. i can't really see them doing something like that with midna.

well shadow magic has a lot of applications, i mean it doesnt sound too hard.

I honestly think it would be harder to make a moveset for groose, since i think he never actually fights.

it really would be hard to give Groose a moveset, though an assist trophy with him using the groosinator would be pretty plausible

also Ghirahim could easily be given a moveset

One competitive smasher won't propel Yoshi to the higher tiers.

Jigglypuff.

But seriously, aMSa is really good and Yoshi has a ton of untapped potential. I can see him moving to A tier eventually.

If he makes a big enough splash in the competitive environment, maybe.

There are excellent players that main low tier characters (like Gimpyfish and Taj), but they didn't do much to raise Bowser and Mewtwo out of the low tiers.

The Great Tongue said:
it really would be hard to give Groose a moveset, though an assist trophy with him using the groosinator would be pretty plausible

also Ghirahim could easily be given a moveset
I know right. Also considering that in the game, he has three completely different phases.

I predict that something related to Donkey Kong will be confirmed tomorrow, given that it's the release date for Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze for both America and Europe.

Smashgoom202 said:
I predict that something related to Donkey Kong will be confirmed tomorrow, given that it's the release date for Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze for both America and Europe.

Yes. Diddy Kong will most likely be revealed tomorrow. Then again, nothing Pokémon-related was revealed when X and Y got released, so who knows.

i hope diddy is revealed tomorrow, i thought he was great in brawl and hope to see him in future installments.

Not to mention i just really like diddy in general, mainly due to dkc2 and diddy kong racing.

Anser said:
Smashgoom202 said:

Yes. Diddy Kong will most likely be revealed tomorrow. Then again, nothing Pokémon-related was revealed when X and Y got released, so who knows.
I figured they'd do it on the Japanese release date. Instead we got Little Mac. On the one hand I don't want to get my hopes up, but on the other hand, we have been getting a steady stream of character confirmations lately; at least 2 per month.

GalacticPetey said:
Looks like you were right.
It was an easy prediction, though honestly, I was almost kind of hoping it would be the Diddy/Dixie combo that one rumor stated. Oh well, this is still cool.

Incidentally, here are some "important" upcoming dates which may clue some people in on what gets confirmed next:

February 27 - Pokemon Anniversary

March 9 - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Anniversary (NA)
March 13 - Wario Land Anniversary (NA)
March 14 - Yoshi's New Island (NA)
March 18 - Official end of the Year of Luigi
March 20 - Pokemon Battle Trozei
March 21 - WarioWare Anniversary (JP)
March 23 - Star Fox Anniversary (NA)

The 27th seems too soon for a new character. Plus, that's the rumored release date of the Godzilla trailer. I can only handle so much hype. That being said, it would be cool to see Jigglypuff get announced then.

Seeing as Luigi is already confirmed, I don't see what the Year of Luigi would signify, I can only see another Luigi mansion style stage being announced, or if that rumour happens to be true (although parts have been deconfirmed) the Ghosts being an Assist Trophy.

New prediction though maybe it's a little obvious.

We'll get at least 10 Newcomers in SSB4.

We already have 5 confirmed. And the last two were confirmed in bi-monthly Nintendo Directs. If the game is released Holiday Season 2014. We'll know at the least, nine before the game is released. And don't forget Sakurai possibly hiding some surprises in the full roster that will be revealed when people find out the final roster.

That would be pretty good to me. One of those directs also happens to be E3. So we could have another multiple newcomer announcement like last years with Megaman, Villager, and Wii Fit Trainer.

It's come to my attention that Nintendo typically holds a Nintendo Direct stream about once a month, at least that's what I get out of this archive:

http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/archive/

Because of this, my ideas of when and how Newcomers will be confirmed is a bit messed up... I should probably just stick to when they announce a Nintendo Direct, THEN speculate on which character they'll unveil, given the date.

I will say this, though, in case I haven't said it before: they'll confirmed Yoshi on the release of Yoshi's New Island. Honestly, I think it's about time.

Shy Guy Forever said:
I think Shy Guy will be playable.
I don't see it. He obviously wouldn't represent the Mario series seeing as he doesn't play that big a role in that series, and Kamek would be a better choice for the Yoshi series in my opinion.

Shy Guy Forever said:

they won't because they were disconfirmed back in december

they're stage hazards on rainbow road

Smasher said:
Shy Guy Forever said:

they won't because they were disconfirmed back in december

they're stage hazards on rainbow road

when Shy Guy joins the battle, Alzonso is in charge of the karts.
Alfonso: "Leave it to me!"
i'm sorry i couldn't resist

edit: ASDHSAFDAOHGOAHSFOIHEDOIGHADOSFIAOSGI magikrazy stop ruining my fun :( :( :'(

Back