Your Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS predictions!

I can see Little Mac being a very high ranking character on the tier list.

Probably too early to tell, but he looks like a strong fighter, just not in the air. His ground game will be his major selling point.

GalacticPetey said:
I can see Little Mac being a very high ranking character on the tier list.

Probably too early to tell, but he looks like a strong fighter, just not in the air. His ground game will be his major selling point.

well he looks fast and from what i can tell looks like he can hit pretty hard.

hopefully his air game wont be too terrible (roys for example), but it'll be interesting to see what kind of maneuvers he can do.

Also maybe his air game will be more fitting for mid jumping, but yeah too early to tell.

Jiggs in Melee had pretty poor ground game, yet had amazing air game and she's ranked #5.

As long as he stays in his home turf, he'll be a force to be reckoned with.

GalacticPetey said:
Jiggs in Melee had pretty poor ground game, yet had amazing air game and she's ranked #5.

As long as he stays in his home turf, he'll be a force to be reckoned with.

yeah probably, the only thing i can see that could be bad is coming down from the air or getting good recovery options.

It seems to be more of a difficult thing for a ground based character in the series though.

I'm going to predict, for the heck of it, that Meta Knight will be revealed April 15, which is the Japanese release date of Kirby & the Amazing Mirror.

Also, I'm going to predict that there will be a Nintendo Direct around the release of NES Remix 2, and that a new character will be revealed then. I personally am hoping for Takamaru, in keeping with the retro theme, though if that doesn't turn out to be the case, then I'm predicting that either the Ice climbers or R.O.B. will be revealed then.

I think if there is a Nintendo Direct this month, it will show either Palutena or Chrom. I would also expect the Ice Climbers on the 25th due to NES remix 2.

I got a feeling that the Ice Climbers are going to look amazing this time around. And I think they're going to kick ass like they did in Melee and Brawl.

I think Wario will be reavealed on the day Game & Wario was released.

Yah, do you know how much curveballs Sakurai pulled when it comes to release dates of related games?

Shy Guy Forever said:
I think Wario will be reavealed on the day Game & Wario was released.
That had me thinking about when Luigi and Diddy Kong were revealed, and really, even though they were revealed on the Western releases for Mario & Luigi: Dream Team and Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze respectively, those games were already out in Japan. This is probably why Yoshi wasn't revealed when Yoshi's New Island, because the game wasn't released and won't yet be released in Japan until the Summer.

So as long as the games are already out in Japan, character confirmations on Western release dates are a go, at least how I see it.

Back