3D modeling
2D illustration
Game creation
Birds
Meteorology
Astronomy
Cars
Planes

So yeah, I tend to be all over the place.

Add being a, uh...Russophile...Russboo...to this list since late 2017.

I still have all my stuffed animals from my childhood. I made them superheroes because I was a kid, and recently I started expanding on them and doing some real world-building, especially with background characters. Right now I'm working on a rogues gallery.

J-Yoshi64 said:
I still have all my stuffed animals from my childhood. I made them superheroes because I was a kid, and recently I started expanding on them and doing some real world-building, especially with background characters. Right now I'm working on a rogues gallery.

Hey that's really cool! Do you have any Beanie Babies? Those were the best!

J-Yoshi64 said:
Same here, except mine weren't superheroes. I still like all my characters and all the lore. Not sure what I'm gonna do with them in the future if anything, though.

Russian Baby Luigi said:
Do you have any Beanie Babies? Those were the best!
I think I have like five, maybe more, but no more than ten. The rest are other varieties of "stuffies" as I call them.

My mom's got 8 siblings, and a number of those have got like one or two kids.

My dad on the other hand only has two brothers, one of them having a son.

I'm going to add some more facts about me:
  • I like to stay up late at night
    [*]I am a night owl, when it comes to gaming
    [*]I like George Jones aka The Possum

This might surprise people but my least favorite feature in any video game is a "boss rush", when it's an optional mode, it's fine, but when you actually have to beat it to get some reward or, lord have mercy,clear the game, it's just a pain, it makes the game longer in an artificial way

My mom's cousin is called Mario.

You want better? His son's name is Luigi!

Luigi at least has to be named after the video game character.

When I was in 3rd grade, one of my school's assemblies was where students from different grades would sing songs. Right before a performance was shown of kids singing a song from The Lion King, one staff member spoiled
Mufasa's death
for my entire school!!!

Back