Fun Facts About Yourself

These fun facts about near-death experiences don't sound very fun to me...

Anyway, I speak four languages: English, Spanish, French and Portuguese. Still sort of learning the latter two, but if I'm ever confronted with a situation where I gotta speak 'em it's manageable.

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
wow

so many people having near death experiences and I'm over here like "er, if i ever had one i don't remember it"
Same here. We boring people should start a club.

Anyhoo, I've been stung by a bee on the back of my right ear.

Eri Ayase said:
I ran against a door when I was 10, and I still got a scar in my left eyebrow.
I have a miniature scar on my left knee after a random trip, and a burn scar on my right wrist that I got on a Friday the 13th.

When I stretch, I have a tendency to make these "nya" sounds rather than just groan.

It's kind of funny because people look at me funny when they hear it for the first time.

I broke my right little finger by running against a wall before.

Yes there was a phase when I ran against things with a passion.

Lyn said:
When I stretch, I have a tendency to make these "nya" sounds rather than just groan.

It's kind of funny because people look at me funny when they hear it for the first time.

Ice confirmed to secretly be a cat

Duskull said:
Eri Ayase said:
I ran against a door when I was 10, and I still got a scar in my left eyebrow.
I have a miniature scar on my left knee after a random trip, and a burn scar on my right wrist that I got on a Friday the 13th.

D̵̡̛͉͍̞̠̤̟̀o̙͕̞͙͓̼̰͙̤͍͝͠n̸̺̯̰̩̯̯͉̫͚͠'҉̢͏̘̤̝̰̪̠̻̥̖͔͎͕̲̼̝͉͠t̴̡͓͚͈͎̥̤͍̪̺̘͢͢͞ ̧͇̠̬̬̱͔̮̤̤͉̫͙̺̟̜̲̭̕͡ŕ͜͏̮͔͎͖̟ȩ̸̡͝͏̦͚̳̭̠͕̮͈̱m̵̶͇͔͈͍̜̠̭̳̯̫̟̰i̵̟͍̖̮̗̪̬̪͎͇̳̩͚̲̻̗͖͟ǹ̴̨͍̰̮̦͉̲̖̙̳̪̪͚̫͔̮̳̲͢͝ͅͅd̨̛͖̘̦̞͚͍̠́͝ͅ ̛҉͈̠̫̝̝̻̖̺͈̬̫̯̯̲͖̟̫̭m͏̢̢̱̬͔̹̙̖̹͠͝ę̷̳̟͍̜̥̲̯͔̟̫͕̼̫̦͚̮̰̯̪͞ ̶́͞҉͔̼̜̤̻̝͕̖̭̤̰̦o̧̧̞͕̫͕̝͚̱̖̱̬͡͡f̡̞̥̰̻̰̤͙̦̖̮̼̫̳͘ ̸̷͙͕͚͇̖̼̠̯̥̺̫̱̪̦͢͟t͢͏̡͈̤̬͙̼͓͖̗̻̺̬̝̰̟͜͠ͅh̞̜̰͈̯̣̕͘͡e͏̶̜͉̱͍͔͉̙͉͙̭͘͢͞ͅ ̵̹̹̰̟͎͠d͜҉͓͍̜̦͉͓͓̣̯͚̘́a̡̟͓̰̼͚͉̱̗̕͜͞ỳ҉̷̩̺̪̙̗̗͇̣̬͟ ̴̨̕҉̺͓̤̩̰̤͖͈̦̙̜͉̰̦̬̲I̶̥͕̞̮̟̻̺̠̕͜͞͞ͅͅ ̶̯̙̳̹͈̝͔̙͓̪̤͇̼̲̯͟͢͜b̴̵̷̨̝̩̦̠̣̹͎͔̼͍͠ͅi̷̧̢̠͇̲͖̮̠͖͉̠͈̦̱̳̼͘t͏̟̭̫̭͚̀ ̴̢̞̗̣̺̙͙̼͎̣͈̙͈̬͇̲͔͢ͅͅJ̵̛͍͓̞̜̹͘͠͠é̡̡̖̪͍̤̺̣̞̩̗̖͍͙̣̭͙̀r̸̡̭̰̹̙̭̘͖̟̳͍͉ͅe̵̡̻̯̩̹̠͎͕͚͖̭̱͓͉̭̩̳͢͝ͅm̷̷̨̰̤̩̩̙͓͠ͅỳ̡̙̝͕̪͍̣̼̫̠͉͉̻̘͚͈͠ ̡̙̜̠̞͓̭͈͓̞̤̝͎̰͘͞͝w͏̴̠͕̙̺̀͘h̨̧̞̯͈̪͎̱͕̜͎͈̲̘͍̹̯́͘͜ͅͅi̶̸̛̘͇̩̞̙͚̖̭͜͝ļ̧̮̹͈͉̫̞͚̲͘͢ͅe͏̴̨̪̲̣͖͍̳̘̳͎̬͘ ̷̴͎̳̰͕͈͓͍͘͝I̸̛̦̯̱̤̱̺̝͎͎̹̬̦͚̖̰͍͝͞ ̨̲̞̯̳͍̦̞̙̼͚̦̙͉͟͞ͅw̧̛͏̴͇̮͚̣̩͞a̶͈̻͓͈͔̳͚͓̪̬s̵̪͚̼̱͎̱͈̦̥̝ ̡̟̺͍͓̣̳̹̪̜͓̥͕̠̙͎̱̰̝̀͜ș̡̪̯͖̻̫͔͘t̨̪͉̪̱͍͓̕ͅi̵̴̵̷̭̗̝̺̭̺͎̭̳̫̺̣̝͙͎̯l̸͓̟̼̜̦͓̼̞͚͔͔̰͘ͅĺ̬̼͖̼̩͙͚͈̀̕͡ ̸̳̪͔̥̭̮̱̘̱͇̦͉͜͡a͏͕͔̳͍͉̪̮͍͚͕̦̟͙̦̜͓̬͓̀͟ͅn̜͓͔̝͇̬̥͎͚͔͕͞͡ͅ ̸̘̯̘̠̥̞̩̤͍̻̫͓̰́̀a҉̜̙͍̙̤̰̗̜̣̘͚͇̯̝̗̀͢ǹ̢̖̙͔͙͖̰̝̠͇̟̝̝͙̜͈͇͜i̷̴̵̟͚̫̣͈̼̪̮̱̰͈̱͈͇͢m̧̜̟͖̫̗̪͍͈͇̲a̵̫̗̯̪͉̙̟̜̣͈͠t̲͉̻͚̻͇͔͇̗̳̤͜͜͡ͅṟ̶̛̰̤͖͟͜o̷̵̞̤͍̳̹̳̟͖͈̪͢͞n̴̦̣̪̝͘͠͡í̶̧̥̯̹͈͉͜͝ć̨͈͕̳̭̟̪͉̭͔̪͙̖̳̱̯͈̼ͅ.̵̢͚͚̼̯͉͙̙̰͙̘̲̱̰̞̗̀́̕

I͙͍͇̦̥͔̭͝'̖͞m͈̮̦̺̟̝̭ t̞̻̦̠̩̹h̹͟ͅe͕̞͈̙ ͇̹͖̦o̵̤̦̬̻̘̣͙n̝͖̟͇͖l̜̤̹y͕͈͎̩ͅ ̖͖̪̰͍̝̦͘a̷͈̣̫̪n̸̞̦͍ìm̘̩̟̞̜̟̀a̪͕̤͝t͓͎̗̙̟ͅr̭̥͓̞̮͎̪͞ọ̙̪ͅṉ͉͓̥̲͎i͖̣͉͉c̺ ̲̗̗͚͈̪̘t͈͎͈h̷͎̭̙͙̠̥̘a҉͉̜̦̬̪͙tͅ ̡̖̩̫̘̜̮̳d͙̪į̟͎̫͙̝dn̞̼͓̯͎͍͕'̲̹̮̗̦͎t͙̦̥͜ ̡͉̲̝͈h͚̀a̸v̴̟̘͚̥e̘͉̙͙̣̣̻ ̥̦"̨P̙̞͈͍i̟͓͚̤̤͚z̮̮̫̫͎̰͝z̹̳̜̝̼͡a͡"̧̱̥̻̟ ̧̖̞̘i̸͙n̴͉̲̲̗͇͉̹ ̀ą̙n͢ý̪̘̩ ̣̜͇͓o͉̱̱̖̣̹f̲̭͓̥̹ͅ ̩̹̼̞̲m͙̼̣y̩̤̻͔̺͎̞ ̡̜̤͖l̖͇͚̬i̢̯̣̮͙n̡͚̜̪̟̲̫e͈͈͚̙͎͖͢s ̨d̻̖͉̻u̺̰̝͇r̯̻̮̗͙̳̮i̲̦͍̣̪̥n̷̖g̢ ̢̹t̼͚̩̫̀h̺̭̻̳͓͡e ̯̤d̰͡a̧̫̞̻̝y̤̩͕̩̭͕ͅ.͙̦̗̬̀
̩͉̻͔̲̕
̣͕̘̩̰̪̬T̫̣̦̪o̖y̞͚̱̺̺̺̰ ͇C͔̘h̻̰̤͉̺̗͖i͔̻c̷͉͕̩̠a̠:̣̹̥̳ ̯̜"̵̲̺̫͖͓̳̼Y̢u͏͙͉͎̦m̸̙̩m̧̟̭̮ỵ̪̼̤̲͞ͅ ̣̣p̦̹̭ì̼̬̲͉̜͔ͅz͏̰̣͎za͙̠̤̤͇!̛̪̝̯̞̦̳"̡͙

̷̤̬̼͈T̷̮̪͉o̠̫͙͍y̧̰̥͔̗͕̮̘ F̨̼̖͙̺͚̭̗r̭͕͚͈̫̤̮eͅd̪̬̯͈̜̠̥͘d̗̲̗͙̥y̴̩̜̘̯͍̞ͅ:̲̠͕ ́"̷̙̣̻̰̱͇̠Y͖̫ͅͅo̤͉̠u̡͈̦̲ ̴c҉͔͓̣̫̹̮a҉̠̖̯̠̩n͙̭̰͖͕̙͢ͅ'͎̦̣͘t͉̜ e͙a̶̼t͓̳̬ ̝̜̦̖͡p̪̤͇̺̤͙͎i͢z̭̭͍z̬͕̠͈̹͠ͅa̹͕̮͓̞͘ ̶͇̦̞̱a͈̺̳̣̱̮͙ḷ̲͚̤͔̦̫l͍̰͍͈͕̝̱ ͎͙̞̺̞́t̳̻̲̘̳ͅh͠e̜͝ ̪̣͙͉̠t͓im̻̖̥̬̰͟e̱̰̗̠͔ͅͅ!͕͈̘̣͕̹"̴̗͓̱ͅ
̫͇
̳͖̮̝̟͘Ț̻̻̯̮͜o̢̳y ͈̼̟͉̙̟̤Bo̴̩̞͇̤̪n̼̟̼̘̩̱͟nͅi̤ę̗̭̳̟ͅ:̢̰̤ ͚̜̠̱͕͡"҉̘̦W͍͢h̗̺en̸̥͙̪̫͓̻ ̤̞̣͘ͅy̤̯̪͎o̖̹̖̠̫̻͕u̵̱̳̲̺̰̼̗ ̞͕̳̖̫̖͕͝h̟͔̳̯̰a̟͓̜v͏̳e̡ ҉͍̜̫͖̣t͙̳̗̦͕͓ḩ̺̩͖͔ͅͅe̲̟͕̳̘̫̻ ̬͓̤̻͚̘̘ț͕̹̱̤̩͎i̬ḿ̠̝̩̮͖̩̩e̼̙̹̼̦̖̥,͔̙͕ ̞̙b̶̭̳͙̯͕̦u̫̠͎y ͝s̝͉̬͢o̙͕̙̯̼͓͢ͅm̻͙̤̳̮͍͇è̩ y̹̬u҉͓̪͍m̠̱͖̩m̼̰̣̩̹̟͚y̪͇̹͢ͅ ̗̕p̮͠ͅi͖̬z̲̦z̴̪̹̜͉͙a̭͚!̴"̱̯
̢̳̻̼̖
͇B͖̣̺̝̳a̩̯̗͘l̥̳̱͈̮̻̖ḷ̺̞̰̹̥͢o͈͙̤͢o͔̮̫̩̭͍̗͘n̴̙̰̻ ͓̮̭̣B̫̼́i̳̮͝tc̛̹͇hB͙̗͠o͙̳̺y͚̜̰̗͎ͅ:̶̺ ̤̖̼̤̝͝ͅ"͖͈͙̗͉͝ͅE҉͚̥̤͚̹n͝j҉̬̗̳o̯̺̫̤y̲̹̫͜ ̖͓͔̞̬̕th̹̹̖̯̻̟̳i͓̞̦̦͈͙s̛͍̘̻͇ ̦̖̯͖̞͈b̺͇a̲͡l̯̯̯̦̥l̷̤̖͎͙̫͕̫o̞͙̭̭͡o̶͍͚n̮̘̩ ̦̤̖̗̬̭w͉̖̲į̭̻t̻͈͝h̹̬̱̯ ̺̩̦͙͍̜y̨̦̹̜o̘̞͉̲͔u̲̟͕͎̼͝ͅr̵͙̖̣̦̲ͅ ̰̳̟̖̳͉̬p̟̭͝i̜z̡͕z̗̰͖̠a̸̬̮̻!̠̳̥̯̱̯̰͘"̻͜
̦
̢͕̳̺̥͕̣Ma̻̗͝ͅŗ̭̤̯̠ͅi̥̳o̹̩͉̺͙̭ͅn҉̟̫̫e͏t̵͈̖̠̳̩t̷e̥͉͚̙:҉͙̖̻̱̼ ̖̳"̶̳̼̯̭T͔̣̩̱̙̗h̞̰̠̙̭̮e͈͉͉̮͇r͍̱̘e̠͔̖̗'̱͎̠͡s̘̮͉̘̱̻ a̙ ̯̣h͍̞i̯͔̘̭̪͡d́d̞̜ȩ̘̹̜͖n͈̞̮͡ͅ ͈̪̺p̨̥͇͈l̳̞u̳͈̠̮͔̙̻͞ṣ̙̫͝h̛i̷e̯̬̥͞ ̢͚o̠̯̯̖͝ͅf͏̦ ̨͔T̙͙͠oy̛̙̻͕ ͍C̻̩̝̜͚̰̀h̥̖͙̟i̺̼͇̞c̨̺a͉͎͉̬̪̩̣ ͍̜̮h̘o̝̪̯̤͘l͈̺͎͎̞̳̗d̝͚̲͈̘̹̕ͅi̯͇̻͓̰̪͚ǹ̠̮̣̮̬̞g͉͍̙̻̥͞ ̻̘̯͉̰̻͝ͅa̭̣̙͕ ͈͎̹͟p̩̦̥i̗͔̻̠̘z҉̗̼̬̭z̥̀a̛̝̞̼̜͈ ̼̪so̬̘̫me͈̭̲ͅw̺̰̫͝h͏e̞͞r͏e̻̦!̫"̠̟

Lyn said:

i guess thats another reason to call you azunyan

Stargazing said:
okay moving back on topic, my lungs don't work as they should but it's not asthma

That doesn't sound good. I hope it's not pneumonia or something like that. Hope you feel better

Uhh I don't have anything interesting to say about myself at the moment

Iron Man said:
That doesn't sound good. I hope it's not pneumonia or something like that. Hope you feel better
oh i must of misworded

i meant that compared to everyone else, mine just don't hold the same amount of air and i constantly just run out
it's been like this since i was little-ish so i doubt it

Back