Fun Facts About Yourself

wow, really? I'm like 160 pounds, but I'm also 6'5.

I'm like 150 pounds, but I also got a lot of muscles (probably misworded but you know what i mean) since I go to the gym since 2+ years.

#braggingftw

I developed a way to cope with my fears of monsters when I was younger by pretending to be a bigger monster that preys on the other ones.

I'm about 5'11" and 165-170-ish pounds. I used to be considered overweight, but I've managed to lose about 60 pounds in the last two years and have maintained my weight around then, so that's like one of my crowning achievements of life so far ヽ( ◕ヮ◕)ノ

I'm 120 pounds and it bugs me when girls thinner than me think they're fat (I used to be underweight, then the adolescent appetite kicked in. I'm still pretty light compared to guys my age, though).

Stargazing said:
no but like i was supposed to get to 125 soon enough
Okay so I checked my weight on the scale out of curiosity... and I got 122.0.

Also, it seems like most of my body weight likes to store in my legs and torso.

Lord Millennium said:
wtf is with your imperial units :/
We Americans will hold onto our imperial units till the world ends.

Anyhoo, if I see someone wearing socks with sandals, I lose a teeny tiny little speck of respect for them.

^ I tend to usually do that. Mainly because I have some strange sandals, they aren't the flat bottom, I can't even describe how they are.

Speaking of sandals and socks, I think I have the smallest male shoe size in my grade, sophomore. I am actually a 6, but I get 7's, and mostly everyone else is an 8 or higher. Even people younger than me have bigger feet.

wth i always wear socks in my sandals, if its not like 20 °C (something along the lines of 68 °F if I'm not mistaken)

Another fun fact:

This may be because my autism but I have always thought of numbers of having personalities and colours that go with each of them. It annoys me when I see the red 7 in MK7's logo and Lucky 7 item because 7 is "supposed" to be green and when I see the blue 8 in MK8's logo and the Crazy 8 item because 8 is "supposed" to be purple. It always bothers me when I see numbers colour coded in different ways then I always see them. I don't mind seeing numbers in black though for some reason.

And adding to that 7 is my favourite number, but not because of it being the "lucky number", it was because of its awesome personality.

Glitchy said:
Another fun fact:

This may be because my autism but I have always thought of numbers of having personalities and colours that go with each of them. It annoys me when I see the red 7 in MK7's logo and Lucky 7 item because 7 is "supposed" to be green and when I see the blue 8 in MK8's logo and the Crazy 8 item because 8 is "supposed" to be purple. It always bothers me when I see numbers colour coded in different ways then I always see them. I don't mind seeing numbers in black though for some reason.

And adding to that 7 is my favourite number, but not because of it being the "lucky number", it was because of its awesome personality.
OMP I KNOW WHAT THAT IS IT'S-
2257 said:
thats not autism, its synesthesia
*sigh* leave it to 22

My high school English teacher had that. I think it's the coolest thing.

Back