Fun Facts About Yourself

Stargazing said:
Yasuke Matsuda said:
is it having a smaller than average lung size or capacity?
probably i'm getting an x-ray hopefully
Good luck. I hope it isn't anything too serious.

Lord Millennium said:
It's almost impossible to wake me up when I'm asleep. Only one person knows how to do it.

which is me

he wakes up every time somebody mentions being thrown off an island into a lava pit by mario.

I decided to spoiler a bunch of facts, some known and some unknown, for everyone's viewing pleasure.
They're all in random order, so have fun!

-My real name is Sofia. I have a middle name, but I'm not revealing it anymore.
-I identify as demiagender. I thought it was bigender at first, but then I realized there was an actual name for it, so whoops. It's demigirl/agender.
-I have a channel on darkmyst's irc network.
-I'm bisexual, but lately it's gotten to the point where I believe I'm demisexual.
-I'm 14 years old as of now, and my birthday is January 26th. I'm in Grade 8 and am going to high school in September.
-I'm so introverted and shy irl, lots of people actually worry about me.
-My favourite room in the house is my bedroom.
-I take piano lessons.
-My lungs suck.
-I've become more balanced with my emotions (lol thank goodness). I also am really good at hiding my emotions if they aren't really drastic.
-I hate participating in every sport except walking, swimming, badminton, and skating.
-I'm a picky eater.
-If I wake up earlier than 7am, my body attempts to force itself to go back to sleep.
-I never get nightmares anymore.
-The only part of my body that I truly like is my face, and even then I notice some major flaws.
-I can't sing any high notes.
-I'm afraid of clowns, needles, (non-period)blood, wasps, and small-tight spaces. I find bumblebees adorable. :3
-I have gotten many death threats over the course of 4 years. I've attempted suicide twice, but both are times that I shouldn't worry about anymore as they're (just about) over.
-I'm also currently getting bullied verbally and socially by a bunch of the Grade 8's, but it's starting to stop.
-My lucky numbers are 13 and 17.

I would share my first name, but if people here know me irl somehow, they could easily emberrass me with it, as I am the only one I know with it (and it's a dumb name in the first place)

The reason it's humiliating to know me is because I have mild autism, which causes anger issues from time to time. They've calmed as of lately, but they can still compare it to previous events. This place is probably the one thing keeping me sane.

I have a circle of 3 good friends, with 2 of them also having autism. We share some of the same interests as well.

My mom and my dad got divorced a few years ago. It's not a problem to me, my dad is a bit of an alcaholic and he still visits sometimes.

The current house I live in is the first time i'm not sharing a room.

I am quite a picky eater, but I do eat a lot.

Every night, there's a shadow on my window with no signs of it being casted by anything. It kind of resembles Mr. Game and Watch tbh.

i have a confession to make

the number 355 means nothing to me.

oh and I guess an actual fact; because of my eyes being a really dark brown colour, they look like they're completely black when there isn't a lot of light. I got a few comments about that when I started high school and I still get it occasionally in my last year.

I've dropped all my electronics, minus my laptop, at least once. I got pretty close to dropping the laptop.
I almost dropped my phone in the bathtub.

Yeah, I'm clumsy.

I had a copy of Pokemon Ranger go around the washing machine and the only bad thing to happen to it was it lost the sticker on the front.

My 3DS XL fell down a flight of stairs. I checked it, the game didn't even freeze. My Pokémon Black went through the washing machine, no data loss, and not even the sticker came off. Yet when my brother throws a ball at the N64 it freezes and I have to go through Silph Co on Pokemon Red again.

Mine has a case. There's not a single scratch on mine. Minus the back on the Apple logo, but it's such a faint scratch and no one knows how it got there.

If Star's doing it, I might as well do it myself.

• My first name has a special meaning. I don't mean in terms of what it means however.
• My hair is kinda light brownish. Some say it's even blonde, but I call it light brown.
• I have blue eyes.
• The NES was what got me interested in video games. Super Mario Bros. and especially Super Mario Bros. 3 got me interested in the Mario series and later Nintendo as a whole. Keep in mind that I was born quite a while after the NES's release.
• One time I put one of my cats in the bath when I was younger. I didn't mean to harm it though.
• I really enjoy Frogmore Stew, especially with crab. Best anthropod to be in your (or at least my) stomach! :)
• I have a speech disorder. Thankfully, it was much more prominent in childhood.
• I have quite the interest in animation.
• I like science a lot, even biology.
• Even in real life, I ask some really random questions. :rolleyes:
• I dropped my first DS Lite, and for some reason the bottom screen wouldn't work properly. All that was left was a white, blank image when powered on.
• I have a pretty big appetite. I'm surprised I'm not bloated!
• I have an interest in game design. Whether or not that is my destiny is another question, but being a game developer is one of my top picks for a future career.
• I consider myself a nerd, and I'm proud of it.
• I did not play Animal Crossing until April of last year, when I finally picked up New Leaf. I just so happened to start on Earth Day, so I got a Globe day one. I named my town after the first game.
• I do not have a favorite Pokémon, but I have a least favorite (Mr. Mime) and favorite Legendaries for each generation.
• I am nearsighted, and thus I wear glasses. I prefer glasses over contacts.
• I try to be grammatically correct most of the time, but I'm not the best with commas. Aside from that, I might edit a post just to fix a mistake.

Here are some of my fun facts:

I learned to read at the age of two

I have sensitive hearing to due my autism

For the same reason, I am quite shy in real life

I wear glasses

I'm in Grade 7

My birthday is January 9th, 2002.

My first Mario game was Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games because my mom got it for me. That was what got me into the Mario series.

I have a shih tzu named Asher. He has blue skin (weird, I know) and black hair.

My first Pokémon game was Diamond. Like many others, I overlevelled my starter, Chim Chim the Infernape.

I am good at French in school. In fact, last year I was the only one in the class to get perfect on one of the tests.

When I was younger, I could tell people what day of the week their birthday was in ten years.

I read the entire Hunger Games series in three nights (one for each night)

When I was younger I was obsessed with the solar system. Pluto was my favourite until it became a dwarf planet. I cried when I found out about that. I also read a textbook meant for Grade 6 about the solar system when I was about three that was supposed to belong to my dad's classroom (yes he's a teacher).

I am a super picky eater due to my autism. My favourite food is pasta, however.

I am occasionally bullied by this kid in my class. I can't stand him.

I have a younger brother who has an account on this forum

I dropped my tablet a few times before I broke it and nothing happened to it o.o

Also random facts:

My first name is Amber
I hate my first name
I just hate my real name in general
My favorite color is tied between blue, indigo, red, and black
My ears aren't pierced
My favorite food is pasta and any Japanese sweet
The first anime I ever watched dubbed was Dragonball Z
The first anime I ever watched subbed was Mermaid Melody
My favorite book is Deep Blue
My entire room is Hello Kitty themed (no, really)
My favorite anime/manta is Black Butler
I love using a school laptop and going on Chrome to change the theme to a Vocaloid theme while doing school projects
I'm shy as hell. Both IRL and online
Despite that, I love acting and talking in front of large crowds
I have an irc channel on darkmyst, but I never tell people about it
I read most of my manga online
I he seasonal allergies, but they can get really bad. I mean really bad to the point of where I end up coughing because I can hardly breathe because of them
I get annoyed fairly easily, especially IRL
I have zero patience

Oh boy here we go...

My name has a meaning behind it as well. Only a few people on here know it.

I have dirty blonde hair normally but it changes color depending on the season.

I have blue eyes.

When I was younger people thought I had autism, but I don't (and never) have had it.

I am what people would call "normal" despite being a bit clumsy

I'll be a Junior next year in high school (11th grade).

I love summer (probably because my birthday is in the summer)

Contrary to popular belief I am actually really tall for my age. I'm 6'1'' (1.85m) and still growing

I'm one of the youngest people in my grade

I don't have a "best" or "worst" subject. I can adapt to any situation well

But I do prefer math and science. I love writing as well but we never get to write creatively often here (and my teacher is horrible)

I live in WA and it rains too much here

Despite not playing any sports and being a bit of a couch potato, I'm quite athletic with terrific running stamina.

But never play any sports too seriously.

-I suck at single every sport except fencing, which i'm just decent at
-i've approximately zero friends irl and have never really had any
-i'm genderfluid
-i'm making a vain as fuck post right now
-I was born on Star Wars day, this has led me to the conclusion that I may very well be a Jedi
-i've slain wild beasts before

Speaking of birthday's, mine is supposedly the same as Mewtwo's. Sharing a birthday with a fictional thing isn't very impressive but when I read it playing Red version I thought it was kind of neat.

Here's a nice fun list bout your favourite regular forum user
My name IRL is Patrick, which I've been bullied for in the past, but I've come to terms with that.
I'm according to people the most patient person ever
I have green eyes
My hair is also dirty blonde but it looks red during summer
I'm a bit of an attention seeker in real life, so much that I am often called a tool by many due to my more then obvious flirtatious attitude
Mentally I'm an adult while I actually have like 3 years till I'm actually an adult (in my country when you're 18 you're an adult
According to many I'm the most vain person they've met
I wear glasses
I am also really fucking tall for my age, I'm like 1 meter 95, which equates to about 6'4 i think
People think I am overemotional
I absolutely love spring and winter, but I don't really like summer and fall

Since everyone's sharing their height and looks:

I have brown hair, hazel eyes, and I'm 5'5". I stop growing really soon, but wow am I small compared to lots of you.

Back