Fun Facts About Yourself

I was never afraid of the dark, simply what could be in the dark. That combined with a child's imagination was spooky.

It's pretty much gone now since my imagination has dulled and I realise that there is nothing there.

Lumastar said:
Maki Nishikino said:
I was never afraid of the dark, simply what could be in the dark. That combined with a child's imagination was spooky.

It's pretty much gone now since my imagination has dulled and I realise that there is nothing there.
Most of the time. ;)
I don't get the joke.

well I figured here would be the best place to come out of the closet

I identify as partially female and partially agender. It's called demigirl, where you partially identify as female but may or may not identify as another gender.

if you people are confused, don't worry, I can answer all your questions. however, if you think I'm just making this up, you need to stop.

I personally feel like I am asexual, but it's a bit different. I still get attracted to people, but i'm like "Hahaha, that'll never work."

GEX said:
I personally feel like I am asexual, but it's a bit different. I still get attracted to people, but i'm like "Hahaha, that'll never work."
That's called low self-esteem :P

GEX said:
Asexual doesn't mean you don't get attracted to people. It just means you don't have sex. Not getting attracted to people is aromantic.

why is everyone saying sorry

like joke around, i don't give a fuck, as long as you don't want to send me to hell for thinking like this

Smiley The Hun said:
i have a birthmark on my ear

that makes me the chosen one

i've got a birthmark in the shape of a football on my hip

After having to remember that Hamlet monologue and Spanish essay amongst other things, apparently I have an amazing mirror memory because in the part of our Drama auditions today, I memorized an entire monologue (it was fairly long, one side of A4 in relatively small text) within half an hour.

Teacher was shocked, class was shocked, I was shocked. I don't even.

1. Doesn't have phone

2. Wears glasses, even though my past avatars didn't show me wearing any.

In another fandom, I don't ship the one pairing that it is not only okay to ship, it is expected to be shipped, and it is frowned upon NOT to ship them.

I've learned there's literally at least four girls schools near my school, and no boys ones whatsoever.

No wonder there's so many of them everywhere on the way home.

Back