Fun Facts About Yourself

Lumastar said:
I don't like when two words are used twice in a row in a sentence (Did you know that that thing-). It's not grammatically incorrect, but I still don't like it.

The chicken soup he had had had had cream in it.

100% correct sentence

I looks awesome in sunglasses, but then who doesn't?

better yet

James while John had had had had had had had had had had had a better effect on the teacher

Wat.

Anyway, I can pass time away by watching a spider or an insect crawl along the ground/wall/ceiling with perfect contentment.

I've cut my head open and the cut was so deep that you could see my skull. There was blood everywhere. I was 2 then so I'm pretty sure I lived. I still have a scar above my eye from that and it's been there for 13 years

Oh yeah, that reminds me of how my mom and dad were arguing over if I should be named Sofia or Daphne and I had no name for two weeks.

Considering my theme change/reversion I think it's a good time to say I once wanted to be a brain surgeon but I have a serious case of the caffiene-induced twitching fingers so that is obviously a Bad Idea

so i decided im gonna study compsci instead ive heard programmers need a lot of caffiene id fit right in

I've only ever had one near-death-ish experience. When I was 6(?) and in a pool, my floaties would keep on flipping upside down and I would almost drown each time. Thank goodness I can swim without them now.

Glitchy said:
I almost drowned before.
I've drowned a number of seventeen times over two years of weekly swimming lessons.

Probably why I never want to go swimming nowadays, I never even learned how to.

My sister almost choked in one of these candy things.

But me, I never had a brush with death. Or maybe that one time where I crossed the street and the car was coming and honking and the guy inside was shouting. But I can't assess that because it happened so quickly.

Mario Party Σ said:
My sister almost choked in one of these candy things.
Oh, I almost choked on some candy as well.

I think they were called lockets? Either way I never wanted to eat whatever that was again.

Back