I need responses.

For Smash Time for next month!

Yes. If you would, just answer this question and maybe give a reason why.

What Zelda character should be a newcomer for the game?

Thanks people.

david jr

personally I'd like Midna but Toon Zelda would be better/more likely

The only ones I could really see happening are Toon Zelda and Impa. I'm not super up to date on the Zelda mythos but aren't these 2 pretty much the only major recurring characters outside of Tingle?

or groose

I don't think Zelda needs another character this time.

Ghirahim is the only interesting character to not have a spot yet, in my opinion. His moveset could be based off his sword fighting and magic from Skyward Sword.

Skull Kid would be an interesting addition, but he's already an Assist Trophy.

Young Link could work too if they made him different to Adult and Toon Link, like perhaps basing his moveset on his Majora's Mask transformations instead of being a Link clone.

That's about all I can think of without scraping the bottom of the barrel with characters like Malon.

I think by now there's not really much hope for other Zelda characters other then alternate incarnations of the Triforce Three.

Therefore, any newcomers I expect could be possible are Tetra/Toon Zelda and/or original Ganon (The pig ganon from the first Legend of Zelda game)

santanoice said:
Ghirahim is the only interesting character to not have a spot yet, in my opinion. His moveset could be based off his sword fighting and magic from Skyward Sword.

Pretty much this.

His theme song better be included as well.

Mario's Drunken Holiday Special said:
His theme song better be included as well.

If that's his victory theme, he'll instantly be an SSSSS tier character

Back