So what's with Rosalina recently?

Yea, on a totally different topic. Does SMG mean Rosalinas like The Watcher from Marvel. Just watching the universe and not interfering unless the situations dire?

It's kind of like mythology in general. I heard that gods aren't allowed directly interfere with the mortals or something like that.

How are they creepy? I think it's like a parent watching over her children.

Yeah, and?

It's like being a spectator to a massive battle.

Yea i geuss so. I hope kirby can use more powers in this like megaman. Also id like to see werehog sonic as an attack as well as excalibur sonic. Ooo and dark bowser and tanooki suit mario! I want everything.

Bradford said:
It seems like this thread turned into SSB4 wishes

This thread got derailed into many thing

Rosalina is like the rest of the crowned folk in Mario.

Which is essentially useless unless they need more playable characters in a game.

Mcmadness said:

Which is essentially useless unless they need more playable characters in a game.

That basically describes 80% of the entire Mario cast.

Baby Luigi said:
Mcmadness said:

That basically describes 80% of the entire Mario cast.

Bingo!

In the time since I started this thread, Rosalina has gone on to appear playable on two more games. Mario Kart Arcade GP DX and Mario Golf World Tour.

Also, quite the bump there Zero.

Nintendo seem to be making up for the lack of playable Rosalina during the Wii era.

Cirdec said:
We barely know anything about the game and you call it piece of crap?

Oh come on, don't try to save the unsavable. Mario Party has been dead since 8 (well, to me since 4, but I know many people like the Gamecube games). It already looks awful, and it's going to be basically Mario Party 9 Part 2 Featuring Bowser. It's obvious.

MnSG said:
Some people will just complain about anything nowadays.

The car IS a legit complaint though

Back