So what's with Rosalina recently?

Dresses should be outlawed.

But dresses are... men "friendly".

And who really wears dresses to fight?

Hypochondriac Mario said:
But dresses are... men "friendly".

And who really wears dresses to fight?

well true i guess but i dont think smash bros is going to seriously cut out dresses for the princess characters.

Yeah, I think the alternative is even worse. :x

ernesth100 said:
Come to think of it Samus is the only female character i remember that wears regular pants.
Wii Fit Trainer. She wears yoga pants, which are much better than dresses.

Also, Jigglypuff technically wears nothing.

ernesth100 said:
Come to think of it Samus is the only female character i remember that wears regular pants.

well there is wii fit trainer though, plus samus isnt a princess either and her universe takes place in an entire different reality.

Jigglypuff isn't a "she", nor is it a human. And besides, it can wear things, on its head.

My bigger concern is those shoes. Man, who fights in high heels? How can women even walk in those things?

Jigglypuff isn't a "she", nor is it a human. And besides, it can wear things, on its head.

My bigger concern is those shoes. Man, who fights in high heels? How can women even walk in those things?

i once guessed that but considering a vast majority of female protags do it i stopped asking.

They still bother me.

High-heels need to be illegal, lol.

They still bother me.

High-heels need to be illegal, lol.

well you gotta consider that most female protags using high heels are in a world that doesnt make sense, so maybe their legs or something are stronger then your everyday woman.

It can be fantasy, but if they're trying to be believable, it looks... terrible.

Giving game designers a tad too much credit.

Graceful? You mean hitting things with her butt and causing things to go on fire? :/

Even if she was slightly graceful, her high heels kind of ruin it.

ernesth100 said:
Princess Peach is pretty graceful while fighting though.

Not really, i mean smacking the shit out of people, hitting someone with a frying pan, and using one of her toads as a meat shield do not qualify as graceful.

I mean rosalina looks more graceful then peach is.

Dont get me wrong i love peach but graceful doesnt exactly fit the girl.

That's what you think, mister.

That's what I think too. Women look great wearing high heels (only when they know how to walk with them, though).

And they look great in dresses too.

Back