Hyrule Warriors

10 at night? meh. I prefer the ones in the morning, but I won't complain. HYRULE WARRIORS INFORMATION YAY.

I want lots of character reveals and just for more details to be cleared up.

I need some Ganondorf footage.

Also, have Sakurai just show up during the direct and reveal Ganondorf for Smash 4 with a revamped moveset.

GalacticPetey said:
I need some Ganondorf footage.

Also, have Sakurai just show up during the direct and reveal Ganondorf for Smash 4 with a revamped moveset.

Oh yes. I also really want the revelation of the villains roster in the game alongside this.

Guys do we already know that there is an online multiplayer mode (i srsly dont remember)?

Because there is.

I'm curious what they'll talk about...

Also, apparently, Hyrule Warriors will be released in Japan August 14, so spoilers might float around the Internet until it's released overseas.

Vince McMahon said:
y'know it's times like this where i wish the NINTENDO NEWS THREAD topic never died back in february but

hyrule warriors direct, monday, august 4th, at 8:00 PM (yes, PM, not AM) PT, so 10:00PM CST

Gutseh please, you made it sound like that was the only version. Though ironically this other version is at 7AM for me, so I'm sleeping early the night before.

New Super Mario said:
MidnaFreak said:
Guys do we already know that there is an online multiplayer mode (i srsly dont remember)?

Because there is.
I only heard online co-op.

I heard this too.

T-K: "Hey Nintendo"

Nintendo: "sup"

T-K: "let's make a DW game together."

Nintendo: "awesome"

T-K: "Yeah and let's use Zelda characters."

Nintendo: "cool"

T-K: "Yeah and also onli-"

Nintendo: "Hey by the way have you heard about the new features of Internet Explorer 7? It even supports Java!"

MidnaFreak said:

Nintendo: "Hey by the way have you heard about the new features of Internet Explorer 7? It even supports Java!"
This needs to be a thread.

So we can put it on the Best Mindless Junk Threads thread.

Roserade the Real Bombchu said:
MidnaFreak said:

This needs to be a thread.

So we can put it on the Best Mindless Junk Threads thread.

mmm I'll think about it.

Baby Man said:
supermariofan, keep your disgusting "wanting romance in everything" fetish you have to yourself. you're exactly like those fan shippers on deviantart.
oi watch your words. shipping is good if used well.

but there are good shippers and bad shippers.

smf is just the latter.

They didn't even show anything much that we didn't really know already, honestly.

But I'm super happy Ghirahim is playable.

AND WHY DOES GANONDORF HAVE SUCH LONG HAIR

Ghirahim and Zant are indeed playable. No word on the brand new villains like Valga. Also, dual wielding Ganondorf is awesome.

The costume packs are pre-order bonuses, which is a shame, because it's unlikely they'll be released in Australia, then.

Someone mentioned in the Direct footage that Ganondorf with long hair made him look more like Demise.

Back