Hyrule Warriors

I want a fierce Diety link dlc skin, along with the sword

GalacticPetey said:
If DLC does happen the first character I want is Skull Kid.
only if he can cause the moon to fall though

Lumastar said:
How has this not been updated with all of the leaks?

Well, I saw a video of the final level with Link facing off against the final boss.

I also saw the art book photo and a scrapped idea of Link having a daughter that would be playable...

Henry said:
Lumastar said:
How has this not been updated with all of the leaks?

Well, I saw a video of the final level with Link facing off against the final boss.

I also saw the art book photo and a scrapped idea of Link having a daughter that would be playable...
Sister. Also, I would like to see a female Link in the near future.

Wasn't a daughter or a sister, it was just a gender swapped version of Link. Shame, tho, the design was pretty cool.

According to the latest issue of ONM the game's plot is
roughly that Ganondorf has been split into 4 pieces and scattered across time and space and only one man and his blue box can get them and so Cia is recruited by him and she summons portals to those places.

...so....it looks like those pre-order bonuses aren't coming to Australia. Of course. On the plus side, we do get the version with the scarf. Not that I'd really buy it.

Purple Yoshi said:
...so....it looks like those pre-order bonuses aren't coming to Australia. Of course. On the plus side, we do get the version with the scarf. Not that I'd really buy it.
We could always dream they add them as paid DLC. I'd buy them.

i played this at my local target today
its actually really, really fun

i played as midna and she has the wolf stuff back, like her combos are just rushing and just throwing things with her hair. felt good to feel that twilight feel again
her special is some big black ball that just wrecks people lol
i hated how the demo was timed but yea its pretty great just running around and killing shit while doing these mini quests, i played dynasty warriors for ps2 and i guess its like that. i like how link and zelda and all those guys just join up with you and help fight off red dudes
the zelda twist is nice, like i found some secret cave and then i went in it and the classic treasure chest thing started playing and i got bombs (which kinda suck in this game tbh lol), i guess theyre mostly used for blowing up rocks n shit cause thats what i had to do.
i got up to the first boss, king dodongo, but holy shit this guy is a bitch i kept throwing bombs and using combos and i barely got his health down from full, like shit son it looked like i didnt even damage him lol
overall its a pretty great game (from what ive seen so far) and ill probably pick it up when i get a wii u
i also learned today the voice actor for mugi in k-on voices the blue haired girl which is pretty neat

Nico Yazawa said:
i played as midna and she has the wolf stuff back, like her combos are just rushing and just throwing things with her hair. felt good to feel that twilight feel again
her special is some big black ball that just wrecks people lol
i hated how the demo was timed but yea its pretty great just running around and killing shit while doing these mini quests, i played dynasty warriors for ps2 and i guess its like that. i like how link and zelda and all those guys just join up with you and help fight off red dudes
the zelda twist is nice, like i found some secret cave and then i went in it and the classic treasure chest thing started playing and i got bombs (which kinda suck in this game tbh lol), i guess theyre mostly used for blowing up rocks n shit cause thats what i had to do.
i got up to the first boss, king dodongo, but holy shit this guy is a bitch i kept throwing bombs and using combos and i barely got his health down from full, like shit son it looked like i didnt even damage him lol

Midna is the only character I will play anyways lol

yea shes pretty great
ill prob play her and the mage cause she looks cool too

Us European gamers can get some Day 1 add-on content, for free

http://mynintendonews.com/2014/09/02/nintendo-europe-confirms-hyrule-warriors-update-will-be-available-at-launch/

Duskull said:
Us European gamers can get some Day 1 add-on content, for free

http://mynintendonews.com/2014/09/02/nintendo-europe-confirms-hyrule-warriors-update-will-be-available-at-launch/

:thumbup:

I would have to buy like 9 copies of this damn game if i can play as the Happy Mask Salesman

Skull Kid is practically guaranteed. The other MM candidates would be Tingle, the Mask Salesmen, or Majora itself.

Not sure about Twilight Princess. Ashei?

I think Tingle and Skull Kid are safe bets. (but Happy Mask Salesman could easily take one of their positions)

As for TP, idk, but I'd rather have Groose honestly.

Back