Hyrule Warriors

supermariofan said:
Ghirahim for Smash now that he's in more than one game!!! ;D

Ummm...no.

If that was the case, then Midna and Fi and Zant would be deemed to be in Smash, and Midna and fi have already been deconfirmed.

Plus it's a spin-off, and technically Techmo owns this game, so it's not really a 1st party Zelda game. Just like how Geno technically belongs to the other company.

Ok this is definitively better than I espected. I love Ganondorf new design.
Why no online mode though.

I liked it. Hopefully those pre-order costumes will be paid DLC later on at the very least.

Am I the only one who thought that was pretty uneccessary?

Anyways, Ganondorf's new design is pretty cool I suppose, Chain Chomp for whatever reason returns, and that TP DLC will be an insta-buy for me (if it doesn't appear as a pre-order bonus here).

Also I was rooting for surprise Sakurai coming in and confirming Ganondorf. Oh well.

I thought it was a nice little run down of what to expect from the game.

None of the directs are 'necessary', just some contain more information than others. This one was pretty light on new information.

MidnaFreak said:
Am I the only one who thought that was pretty uneccessary?

Anyways, Ganondorf's new design is pretty cool I suppose, Chain Chomp for whatever reason returns, and that TP DLC will be an insta-buy for me (if it doesn't appear as a pre-order bonus here).

Also I was rooting for surprise Sakurai coming in and confirming Ganondorf. Oh well.
He's probably gonna stay hidden since Melee

Mio Akiyama said:
I thought it was a nice little run down of what to expect from the game.

None of the directs are 'necessary', just some contain more information than others. This one was pretty light on new information.

I thought it was nice to get a better idea of how the battle system works in terms of different meters and different buttons, because as someone that hasn't played a Dynasty Warriors game (especially since afaik there hasn't been one on the Wii U either) I have no idea how the controls work or what all those combos are.

I definitely think that they just keep on showing the same stuff in terms of setting and items, but at least they revealed a lot of the characters.

are they

i was under the impression that the directs were ways to get information about new and upcoming game releases to fans

i know that the smash bros ones had some random stuff happening but the rest haven't been that way

Smash may be a big thing, but not everything with Nintendo has to have something to do with Smash. The Smash team are busy working on their stuff, and not everyone at Nintendo is on the Smash team.

Besides, Smash wouldn't even make sense to be in this direct since it mostly dealt with Techmo and all them, with basically the only person from Nintendo being Aonuma.

I hope Ganondorf has an alternate trident weapon style besides his swords.

Just watched the Hyrule Warriors direct and Ganondorf has an amazing design, hope it is an alt costume for him in SSB4. The game looks great, and I'm probably going to get it.

DragonFreak said:
supermariofan said:
I hope Vaati is playable
Impossible. They already said they are only doing characters from OoT, TP, and SS. And Vaati is on none of them.

But I used to share the same wish.
DLC motherfucker

DragonFreak said:
Ok ok, yeah that's a possibility, you got me.

But I calculate 10%.

Fi: "Master DF, I have calculated that there is a 10% that Vaati will come in his presence as a character in Hyrule Warriors."

DF: "Never tell me the odds!"

Back