Hyrule Warriors

The fact there's nine makes me think they're all playable characters, but if there was nine characters and were those above, then it kind of makes me sad because no playable Ganondorf. Hopefully if they all are playable, then Ganondorf is a hidden unlockable or something though.

Azusa Nakano said:
The fact there's nine makes me think they're all playable characters, but if there was nine characters and were those above, then it kind of makes me sad because no playable Ganondorf. Hopefully if they all are playable, then Ganondorf is a hidden unlockable or something though.
I suspect that there will be a second roster of characters made up of villains. I could be wrong, though.

Actually, that would make some sense.

I could've sworn Dynasty Warrior games have three factions + other unaffiliated characters, so with how the roster it looks like it is happens to be 1/3 villains and we've never seen any of the villains alongside the heroes in this game's only seen roster, there could very well be at least one more roster for villainous characters.

Well, Midna starts out as a villain, so there is that.

Plus, they said at least half of the cast would be female, not that 90% of the cast would be female.

Azusa Nakano said:
Ganondorf was already teased. So he's in the game in some form.

GalacticPetey said:
Azusa Nakano said:
Ganondorf was already teased. So he's in the game in some form.

Yeah, in the E3 trailer, though I'd still rather have him playable as well.

i dont get why you guys think its just nine characters
i know the e3 demo had 9 slots but really thats terrible reasoning, its a demo, its not like it was the finished game or something, so why would they have all the slots there
not to mention some games (mario kart, smash bros, etc) have the slots expand as you unlock more, so why couldnt it be the same here
also aonuma said that there were "some characters that will surprise you" or something like that, but as far as i can see only agitha fits that right now, so im assuming theres more on the way

Well, it's a 98% chance that a new character will be appearing. I don't know if everyone really thinks Fi will appear.

I mean, no one here has even contemplated it, so I don't get how everyone says it's going to be Fi.

I actually have Fi on my roster. She's the perfect wtf character like Agitha.

I could also see Saria being a wtf character as well.

Toothless said:
GalacticPetey said:
I actually have Fi on my roster. She's the perfect wtf character like Agitha.

I could also see Saria being a wtf character as well.
Every Zelda guide should be a playable character. Make it happen.
Look! Listen!

NAVI JOINS THE FRAY

Back