Hyrule Warriors

Or maybe have like a villain mode in Lego Batman.

GalacticPetey said:
Oh quit whining. She's just using an item from that game.

For now.

We had the TP stuff all focused on, now the SS stuff all focused on...I want to see what they'll bring with Wind Waker!

Whether or not we get characters from it, I would at least hope for some maps of the place.

I'd expect some maps. Unless they drastically revamp the characters, I can't see them being in.

Or they could have the bizarre looking Wind Waker characters keep their look. It would look hilarious seeing them next to people like Zant.

Just watched the Agatha trailer, she has the kookiness that made me love Zou Chi.

That's awesome. Who knew Fi would be playable? But then again, Agitha got in. Fi was more likely than her.

but we're still waiting for Ganondorf...

Baby Man said:
That's awesome. Who knew Fi would be playable? But then again, Agitha got in. Fi was more likely than her.

but we're still waiting for Happy Mask Salesman...
Fixed.

Seriously though we already have indications towards a Majora Mask's character, and quite honestly I think it would be a lot more fun to play Happy Mask Salesman than Ganondorf.

But Ganondorf is like, y'know, the series main villain who never was playable in a Link game before.

I kinda expect Ganondorf to be a boss in the game rather than a playable character...

If we're gonna get any Majora's Mask character, it should be Skull Kid.

Ganondorf definitely will be playable. I think there will be two character select screens. One for heroes and one for villains. You know how there were only nine slots in the E3 demo? Maybe that was the hero select screen and the villain select screen will have nine as well.

The nine villains would probably be:

Ganondorf
Shia
Valga
Wizzro
Ghirahim
Zant
Skull Kid
Vaati
Maybe Yuga.

Roserade the Real Bombchu said:
I kinda expect Ganondorf to be a boss in the game rather than a playable character...
Past dynasty warriors games have had the villains as playable characters.

Roserade the Real Bombchu said:

That's not how the Warriors series works...in generally speaking. Nearly every major character, be it villain or not, is a playable character in Dynasty Warriors. Hell, Lu Bu, the overpowered bad dude who appears in nearly every Warriors game in some shape or form, is always playable

What about them Link games?

I wanna see these Link games...

pretty sure you've played several of them'

unless you're referring to Link games incorrectly referred to as "zelda" games

mmmm still don't see it

guess you haven't played enough link games

Back