What's the above user's best quote?

"this is just stupid, it's like watching those cringe 3 am videos"

The 'Shroom is certainly the crown of the Wiki, featuring six main sections, about three staff sections, and various special sections. Fake News is always chock-full of gag articles on all sorts of subjects that always make me laugh and Fun Stuff always provides challenging puzzles that are so much fun! Palette Swap provides plenty of art, writing, and creative works for anyone who may be interested, and Pipe Plaza can always be relied on for hard facts about the Wiki, Mario Boards, and even some stuff that's not related to them. Finally, you can find honest opinions on many different things in Critic Corner and plenty of in-depth analysis and strategies for several games and such in the Strategy Wing.

If the 'Shroom is the crown of the Wiki, then Anton's section in Critic Corner, Anton's Half-Baked Reviews is the finest gem in the middle of the crown. In it, he reviews all sorts of different food products from "snacks you get at a gas station to high-end luxury products," as well as a few other products in earlier issues (video games, to name one). He recently won the Favorite Written 'Shroom Section of the Past Year in the 2021 Community Awards of the Wiki as well, which only goes to prove my point even further.

Okay, perhaps not your absolute best quote of all time, but I particularly enjoyed this bit from your awards presentation. That analogy of a jewel in a crown really sticks with a reader, and for a psuedo-review, this is a pretty fun way of introducing people to the paper and this section.

i regret looking at this
But the title of the thread compels so. You must look at it.

*quote is from a profile post

Let that sink in.

This goes for literally any of the sink puns as well.

I HATE reading biographies! Every time, without fail, the main character dies! WHY???

I'LL EXPEL Y... TRA-LA-LAAA YOU'RE WORTH NOTHI- TRA-LA-LAAA YOU'LL BE SENT TO DETEN- TRA-LA-LAAA!

So sad to see Batman's friends turn evil, just saw one Robin the bank

I have proof that Magolor is the best Kirby character (apart from the possibility of King Dedede and the obvious best being Kirby)!

Any time a Dream Friend faces off against the secret final boss of Guest Star ???? Star Allies Go!, the theme changes between characters. (The basic Star Allies have the same theme, the playable RtDL trio share a theme, and everyone else is unique.) All the themes (save for the Star Allies) are remixes or medleys of songs from the character's home games. Some are remixes (RtDL trio, Marx, Gooey, Daroach), others are medleys of two songs (Animal Trio, Dark Meta Knight, Susie), but there are four unique ones.

The Three Mage Sisters (I'm unclear on whether it's two or three songs but I think it's three. '\_('-')_/' )
Adeline & Ribbon and Taranza (Medleys involving three songs) And of course,
Magolor. (Three sections of CROWNED, plus five, count 'em, FIVE different songs!)

They went to all that trouble for Magolor, so therefore he's the greatest. Also he made it into Kirby Fighters 2 along with Gooey as the lesser recognizable characters, so there's that too, but whatever.

Back